Random Music Talk LVIII: The Moon And Antarctica

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobbler's tummy hurts when he drinks too much beer and he says stupid things on facebook

We need to get the chick behind Precious on his story, pronto

u2popmofo said:
Does anyone else ever find it amusing at a concert how much longer it takes the general concert attendees to recognize a song vs. the mega-fans?

Yes. Instant vs not til the chorus, and it always amuses me.

Any idea why my iPod classic might just, like, not play stuff sometimes? When I upload new things to it these days, sometimes it just skips all but one or two tracks from the new album. It's strange and infuriating, especially if I'm about to go somewhere with it and uh, yeah, nothing. This tends to happen more when I don't let it synchronize for an hour.

Sorry that I unloaded all of this Apple rage on you guys.

If your iPod is acting all wonky then plug it into iTunes and restore it. You have to resync everything, but it worked for mine when it kept rebooting itself.

In other Apple news, looks like Ping is getting the axe. I would like to say it was a disaster but I've never actually clicked on it.

I don't let my iPod sync. I'm too particular about things.

Just found out I'm gonna be interviewing Josh Tillman next week.

Need help, pls, as the only thing I know about him is that he was the drummer in Fleet Foxes.

Very fucking excited though!!!

Uh, listen to freaking Father John Misty immediately. Why have you not yet? FRIGGIN' COBBLER

Oh I've heard Fear Fun. One of my faves so far this year. I don't know anything about Fleet Foxes though. Might listen to an album at work for research purposes.

Rockin' the multi-quote feature again.

But that off-key singing and the jumpy dancing make me check the time more than I should as a role model.

:cute:

I'm just annoyed that I am getting no relief. 6 more days till I see the surgeon. Then I'll have it sorted.

If acupuncture is an option for you, I highly recommend it for pain relief.

How am. I supposed to catch up on tour news when I'm here working late and need a distraction?

Why isn't school over yet? It's been over for weeks here.

Might listen to an album at work for research purposes.

Or like maybe for enjoyment purposes. Friggin.'

After reading through the last 4-5 pages, all that comes to mind is that I just realized how close "Regina Spektor" is to "vagina inspector".

That's all I got.

lazarus said:
After reading through the last 4-5 pages, all that comes to mind is that I just realized how close "Regina Spektor" is to "vagina inspector".

That's all I got.

I wouldn't mind etc etc etc.

Seriously though. Homegirl was looking fly as a mutherfucker on Colbert. And her demeanor was cute as a motherfucker. Shame she can't write good songs anymore.

laz, I saw this today:

Dorothy | Song Map – Saint Etienne Edition

Then it reminded me to check out that album, so it's in my "check out" playlist on Spotify.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

OMG, I misspelled "thoughts" and my phone auto-corrected to "thighs". Really glad I caught that one in time, esp. considering my last post.

:crack:

Steve Jobs' ghost is quite the trickster.

cobl04 said:
Just found out I'm gonna be interviewing Josh Tillman next week.

Need help, pls, as the only thing I know about him is that he was the drummer in Fleet Foxes.

Very fucking excited though!!!

What did the Canadian shaman give him?

I hope you guys aren't fucking with me. I'm writing these down.

Also, I fucking love twitter. It's the best. Though I do lose a handful of followers every Monday night as I live-tweet a political panel chat show.

Yeah, I've been meaning to ask about that. None of it makes any sense at all.

Not the specifics, I mean obviously I don't know about that since I'm American. I mean, why are you tweeting about a political chat show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom