Radiohead Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Clock :dance:

Definitely my favourite track too. Man, this is a superb album... with even better cover art.

Wait a second... Harrowdown Hill HAS to be my favourite! The Clock is second then.

Skip Divided is not terrible I guess. Just listened to it.

You are a fool.
You are a fool.
You are a fool.

my post number ends in 666 :evil:

FUCK! Could Harrowdown Hill (Extended Mix) be any more awesome??? Along with Cuttooth, these songs are better than some Radiohead songs on the albums!

Don't walk the plank like I did
You will be dispensed with
When you've become inconvenient
Up on Harrowdown Hill
Where you used to go to school
That's where I am
That's where I'm lying down

Did I fall or was I pushed?
Did I fall or was I pushed?
And where's the blood?
And where's the blood?

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
To make it all right
So dry your eyes

We think the same things at the same time
We just can't do anything about it

:drool:

Harrowdown Hill has always been my favorite track on The Eraser. I haven't listened to that thing in forever, though.

The only thing Radiohead related I'd rate The Eraser better than is Pablo Honey, and even that's a close call. It's good for a solo album.

I'd give that distinction to "Cymbal Rush."

I agree wholeheartedly. "Cymbal Rush" is sublime. It ought to have been on In Rainbows - as if that particular album could possibly get any better.

One other thing - was not Thom's "Hollow Earth" single supposed to be available digitally today?

I enjoy The Eraser and Amnesiac about equally. Pablo and Hail are below those, and everything else is above. The Eraser ends exceptionally well though, which helps leave a good impression, in spite of some fail (Skip Divided :slant: ) towards the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom