Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm alright Sami :hug: Tired tonight, but I've been tired a lot lately :yawn:

Trying to lose weight, get more exercise and all of that sort of thing, you know

How are you?

ah, weight probs,

<---- is 5'1 and weighs 110-112 lbs, yet a bf broke up with me saying i'm too fat... so i'm... not eating. eating only once a day or so :)

Babydoll said:
ah, weight probs,

<---- is 5'1 and weighs 110-112 lbs, yet a bf broke up with me saying i'm too fat... so i'm... not eating. eating only once a day or so :)

thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Consider yourself 180 pounds lighter without having that jackass on your back :madwife:

Also, you won't lose weight that way; your body will reserve fat cells if you don't get enough calories in a day. All you do is mess with your metabolism/lower your blood sugar and lose important vitamins, minerals and proteins which will keep you healthy

I'm sorry Babydoll, I wasn't insulting you. I can be a bit blunt at times, and any guy who would say something like that is obviously a doofus. You are perfectly proportioned to your height, and a very beautiful girl

thanks for the compliment SG and Sarah! I admit I felt terrible when he said that :| and I did all sorts of stupid things as a result, but trying to get myself back on track. However, it did destroy my self esteem for a while... :| :|

Thats natural, when someone insults you like that you're going to feel bad and worry about how you appear. But trust me, the person with problems is the one who would say something hurtful to someone they were supposed to have cared about. :hug: you're better off without someone like that.

Relationships are such a pain. I don't think I will ever understand what goes on in a man's mind. It's like men and women speak two completely different languages :crack:

though I have to admit, there are plenty of things about men that I love :drool: :shifty:

I wouldn't really want to be in Ann or Ali's place... for as nice as the benefits would be of having a sexy, rich, cool man like Larry or Bono, it would be incredibly difficult to share them with the entire world

PB005.jpg

PB004.jpg

OIABono003.jpg

Then again ... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom