Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
i love it! i wonder what he'll get me for my bday..... wayne, since you are closer to him than me, can you get me him? :D

sure. like i said yesturday. i'll need a driver and a very large pet carrier!

:lol:

pet carrier? he isnt a dog :p just say we need him for.... something. and have him say goodbye to ann... forever :lol:

*feels evil typing this*

don't you wanna keep him as a pet?

put him in a cage with a large hamster wheel for him to exercise on

:lol:

Thora, if you're around, what did you think last night? :hyper:

Lane and Zach were cute last night. :cute: And Mrs. Kim was being so cool about everything! The wedding night talk...OMG. :lmao:

Poor Lorelai :sad: You know, I'm one of the biggest Luke/Lorelai supporters ever, but sadly, I'm almost beyond caring at this point. I almost wish that she'd just get together with Christopher. :| However, maybe events this episode will get things moving for next week.

Logan fell off a cliff. Meh. :|

VintagePunk said:
Thora, if you're around, what did you think last night? :hyper:

Lane and Zach were cute last night. :cute: And Mrs. Kim was being so cool about everything! The wedding night talk...OMG. :lmao:

Poor Lorelai :sad: You know, I'm one of the biggest Luke/Lorelai supporters ever, but sadly, I'm almost beyond caring at this point. I almost wish that she'd just get together with Christopher. :| However, maybe events this episode will get things moving for next week.

Logan fell off a cliff. Meh. :|

Hey VP! It was the best episode so far this season! I loved Lane's wedding. :cute: It was so wacky and crazy, and totally cute. Mrs. Kim's mother totally cracked me up. I was hoping we would see Mr. Kim, but I guess he doesn't exist.

Mrs. Kim talking about "doing it" had me in stitches. :lmao: Oh my god. "Hopefully you'll only have to do it once." Ummm... I think she'll be interested in doing it a lot more than that!

I felt pretty bad for Lorelai last night, but like you said, hopefully her drunken rant will make her see how much things need to change between her and Luke.

I totally hope Logan dies too. :lol:

I was laughing so much, and I was so glad to have an episode that I really loved. Hopefully things will continue to get better! :D

Oh lord, can someone please get over here and shoot me? i'll pay for the flight, I promise.

I just realized I have to do one more summary, to be presented in class tomorrow, and I've barely started it :banghead:

Oh, for heaven's sake, I've been in every thread in this place now, I think, just trying to put off doing the damn summary.
I was thinking about skipping class tomorrow, and just send the summary in by mail, which apparetnly is ok to do, but at the same time as I decided that, I started feeling guilty, and now I have second thoughts :banghead:

I'm gonna go use my newly acquired right to search for nice pictures that'll cheer me up... And I won't come back here to complain again, I promise :reject:

Btw, Thanks Thora :hug:

You're welcome Jez! Don't feel bad about complaining! We don't mind. :hug:

I've been popping in and out of pretty much every forum too.

It's a slow day in this thread. Anyone here right now?

Hi Wild, Thora :hug:

Yeah, I'll be fine, Thora. I've decided to skip class, 'cause damn...
"(6)T&dI-T"? Wtf? Thanks for all your support today Thora :hug:

Back
Top Bottom