Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: at the pics!

you wouldnt happen to have a sizzling hot one of my boy now, would you? so whenever i take a break from typing my paper to peek in here, i can have something gorgeous to look at.... :drool: :drool:

P1000730.jpg

yeah......i've been trying to get back on [ off & on ]for ? 40 mins.........so I went off and looked at a bunch oof other stuff.......inbetween.

even ealrier from 8:30 - 9:30 ....i was archives and oh sooooooo slow :shrug:

I'm due to be logged off in around 10 mins anyway so at least i get to say "HI" :D.....

Sad_Girl said:
That sucks Dazz :hug: Hi/Bye anyway. Take care. Talk to you again soon, I hope

:hug:Z SG!:D

:(
unfortunately my 10 day pass ends in a few so......it'll be back to the more intermittemt usally at library 700 -8:45 thing Mon - thru thurs and sometimes after 3PM [IF anyone's around} - 4pm

and i still plan to have my 4 hr pass at least 2x's a month on Sat or [second choice} Friday night........

my sis is leaving on Vacation tomorrow for Spain & a bit in Paris at the end....so if you would jusat send some prayers that she has a Safe & Happy vacation.........

I told her to bring me back a little model of the :drool: Eiffel Tower!

Last edited:
how are you this fine evening?

Isn't it nice to know that you guys are pretty safe right here :lol:

It's been quite a day...I've pretty much become the student spokesperson to the School Board, we;re tring to save a bunch of teachers who were given pink slips

you decide

It is the opinion of this student that the members of the school board should be ashamed of themselves, ashamed by the simple fact that they have allowed the superintendent to remove so many fine teachers from MCAS. The loss of these teachers not only has a direct effect on their lives, but also on the lives of the students. In the four years that I have spent in Michigan City High School, and in MCAS in generally, never once have I come across one of these “incompetent” teachers that one so often hears parents complaining about so much lately. In reality, I have had nothing but a great experience with every teacher I have had, and given the opportunity would jump at the opportunity to have one of their classes again. But now there is a great danger in losing these teachers.

<not done yet>

Back
Top Bottom