Pleban Girls Party: We'd like to screw...with you too! (Courtesy of Bri)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I do it by person, with another member or by group....it's easier on me.

Era is too confusing to me.

*Done with the shifting.....:sigh:*

I was thinking of doing it your way if I was to go through everything again.

Era is ok for me. You can usually tell where each pic belongs from the clothes they wear and in Edge's case his hair do/hats :giggle:

Mmmmm :drool:
whatanicearm-vi.jpg

I start with five folders, but each folder has at least six sub-folders, then each sub-folder is divided into Concert or off stage, and in each of those folders I usually divide into B&W and Color

I've been sorting pics forever now, but I'm nearly done :hyper:

MGMyGuinness said:

That's how I orgainize my Bono pics.

I don't have enough of the rest of them to orgainize by era. :reject:

I'm probably going to do that with my pics (if I ever get around to doing it)
Although I don't have enough Larry or Adam pics to do it :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Ahh GBS is such a fabulous concert, don't you think? I saw them here back in November :dance: They are great performers!

They're a lot of fun :) I know the guy who's been playing bass with them since Daryl left - not "friends", but I know him well enough that I've been on the receiving end of my share of bassist snark :giggle: The last time I saw them was the second weekend in July when they were playing the opening ceremony for Celebrate Toronto... There were times where I could see Mur getting that look on his face like he'd thought of some sort of smartass or snarky comment to something Alan'd said, but he couldn't say it :sigh: GBS fans are missing out with it being the Sean and Alan show :wink: I miss hearing Mur snark from stage
:(

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, my Vertigo tour folder for concert has multiple subfolders :yes: According to segment of the show, or grouping of people shown in the pic

You have enough picturs to have folders for segemnts of the show too?? :ohmy:

You blow me away with the amount of pictures you have!

Mucca said:

You have enough picturs to have folders for segemnts of the show too?? :ohmy:

You blow me away with the amount of pictures you have!

:lol: I don't know that its that many necessarily; but with LAPOE being a very photographed segnment for example, I needed to keep them seperated, so that I could sort through other, general parts

MGMyGuinness said:

You can repay me by coming to Boston. :flirt:

Come on....Boston+potential PLEBA meetup+U2....what more could you ask for? :wink:

*sniff* :sad: I know. It would be heaven :sigh:

Maybe my new plan will be winning the lottery :hmm: Or cash for life...that would be saweet.

Back
Top Bottom