Pleban Girls Party: We'd like to screw...with you too! (Courtesy of Bri)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great cap Near Clone! :D

I wouldn't mind him being my prof, I'm sure he could teach me alot of things in and out of the classroom :wink:

Oh...This pic is to celebrate your 6000th post Mucca...I hope you don't mind it being a twosome.

vertbonoedge.jpg

CeeCee said:

Mucca! Beloved Near Clone! You're welcome! :hug: Congrats on Uni and 6,000! *sniffles* I'm so proud!

Aww thanks near clone!! :hug:

And it's time I went to bed or I won't be able to wake up tomorrow morning. :lol:

Night Weldy! :hug:
Sweet B dreams!

Night Near Clone! :hug:
Sweet Edge/Adam Dreams!

I am, I swear! :lol: That's what I'm doing.. gotta... check the chord connections too you know. MAke sure they're working. Yeahhh. :shifty:

Well, I have a laptop, which is currently not working cause the power cord fried during a storm before I joing Pleba. And it's 53 dollars to replace, which I don't have. My dad keeps saying he'll order one but hasn't yet.

CeeCee said:
I am, I swear! :lol: That's what I'm doing.. gotta... check the chord connections too you know. MAke sure they're working. Yeahhh. :shifty:

Well, I have a laptop, which is currently not working cause the power cord fried during a storm before I joing Pleba. And it's 53 dollars to replace, which I don't have. My dad keeps saying he'll order one but hasn't yet.

I don't know why I don't believe you...but I just don't! :shifty: :wink:

Have you thought about saving up some money for it? I can understand how expensive it is.

What? Why not? Oh. *quickly removes MacPhisto horns and hides them* Eh, hehehehe.

I would but I was working for my boyfriend. ANd since I haven't heard from him since the 11th of last month I've been job hunting to try and get another job.

CeeCee said:
What? Why not? Oh. *quickly removes MacPhisto horns and hides them* Eh, hehehehe.

I would but I was working for my boyfriend. ANd since I haven't heard from him since the 11th of last month I've been job hunting to try and get another job.

Sure...I can see those horns of yours...You are such a :macdevil: sometimes...you know that...:wink:

Hmm...I understand.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Sure...I can see those horns of yours...You are such a :macdevil: sometimes...you know that...:wink:

Hmm...I understand.

Why thank you! I do think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me! *puts horns back on* I mean, I need something to hold my halo up, right?

Yeah, it sucks. I'm hoping. I've been invited to the job fair at Michael's. It'll be part time but part time is better than unemployed.

CeeCee said:

Why thank you! I do think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me! *puts horns back on* I mean, I need something to hold my halo up, right?

Yeah, it sucks. I'm hoping. I've been invited to the job fair at Michael's. It'll be part time but part time is better than unemployed.

You're welcome...I never realize that you were both a :macdevil: and a :angel:...but at least everything makes more sense now...:wink:

Go to that job fair...it might get you a better job. Yea...Part time IS better...I have one too.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You're welcome...I never realize that you were both a :macdevil: and a :angel:...but at least everything makes more sense now...:wink:

Go to that job fair...it might get you a better job. Yea...Part time IS better...I have one too.

Does it now? I'm ever so glad!

It is! Good thing about part time, while you can't excatly support yourself, at least you're not tired all the time. I don't know what it is about a full time job you hate that just sucks your soul out your navel.

CeeCee said:

Does it now? I'm ever so glad!

It is! Good thing about part time, while you can't excatly support yourself, at least you're not tired all the time. I don't know what it is about a full time job you hate that just sucks your soul out your navel.

Yea...it does...:wink:

Yea....But I have to support myself and my parents...:sigh:

Hey again Bird :wave:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...it does...:wink:

Yea....But I have to support myself and my parents...:sigh:

Hey again Bird :wave:

I had over 300 dollars saved for college this summer, to take Prehistoric Europe. Then my parents had a bit of a spot and I had to spend it all and because I didn't realize and didn't pull out of the class on time I have to pay the college 981 dollars before they;ll elt me into class. Plus I've got college loans to start paying back.

Back
Top Bottom