Pleban Girls Party: We'd like to screw...with you too! (Courtesy of Bri)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MGMyGuinness said:

Really? Wow. :ohmy:

How are you feeling? Excited, nervous, both?

Both. I can't wait to get to my dorm and start putting up my U2 stuff :lol: but I'm nervous about making new friends all over again and getting by on my own. My god I'm spoiled.....I have to learn how to do my laundry :lol::reject:

Mucca said:

Both. I can't wait to get to my dorm and start putting up my U2 stuff :lol: but I'm nervous about making new friends all over again and getting by on my own. My god I'm spoiled.....I have to learn how to do my laundry :lol::reject:

I just learned how to do laundry a few months ago. :lol:

Night Fly! :hug:

Thanks Drea! :)

*gets comfy in her chair*

6000th post!! :happy:

2b74eca6.jpg

:rockon:

ElevEdge.jpg

You're both excited and nervous. You're in your last class of the first day of your freshman year at Uni. Somehow you made it through getting up at 7am for breakfast, shower, and getting lost on the way to English. You managed not to fall asleep in the darkened Art History class. (Or, at least, if you did, no one told you and you woke in plenty of time to look like you weren't sleeping.)

This is your last class of the Monday afternoon. After this, it's off to study a bit before dinner, and maybe take a quick look at Blue Crack. You've heard good things about this class. CUltural Anthropology 101. You take out your notebook and make little pointless notes while you wait for the class to start.

The room falls silent as the door opens and the teacher walks in. He's wearing a hat, sunglasses, a torn t-shirt under a leather jacket, jeans and runners. There are a few giggles from the upperclassmen.

"Good afternoon." He says, removing the hate and sunglasses and setting them next to his breifcase. "First, let's be sure we're all in the right classroom. This is Cultural Anthropology 101." He looks around the room and you squirm in your seat. "No takers? Good. I am your teacher for this semester. You may call me Professor Evans if you like. Do we all have the right book?" He holds up the required book for the class. A few ambitious freshman nod. "Yes, well I see a few of you are ambitious. You can take it back. I'll give you hand outs for anything you'll be required to read. Mostly short chapters. THe longer readings will be online." He grins.

You swoon a little. As he begins to pass out the syllbus for the class, you think that you might just become an anthropology major. He does have a cute little tush.

I really wish the VIP pass above my avator actually did something like allow us entry to a concert or Edge's hotel room :giggle::drool:

Back
Top Bottom