Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That too....don't feel bad though......it's just a small thing amoung the many wonderous things about our short height.

However, I did make my way infront of the tall man behind me in the pictures below thanks to my challenge in height. :wink:

JCOSTER said:

Wouldn't even have to think about the choice, I would have Bono and love watching my mother :evil: Evil JC peaks out for just a moment. :laugh:

:lol:

I'm sure Bono would be able to charm his way into your mother's heart eventually.

This guy is so awful ... he can't even sing the worlds so you can recognize them, and he told the judges he spent four to five hours a day praticing and teaching himself for the audition. :huh:
And he used Randy and Paula's DVD to teach himself! :ohmy:

JC, I missed the Idol auditions last night. I was working late and then went out for something to eat.

I saw most of them last Wednesday. :huh:

JCOSTER said:
I just couldn't watch tonight I had enough last night especially the lady who said she was 26 and was really 50 wearing the chicken clothes.

I really wanted to see that but I missed it! How was she?

Mucca said:

what does she have against bono?

Me! Just because I adore him, I don't think she ever felt that way about a celebrity before....This has been going on with Bono since I was 14, she will call me up just to say she saw him in the paper and he's ugly. So I tell her........I don't care I still want to jump his bones .....that sends her :crazy: :giggle:

JCOSTER said:

Me! Just because I adore him, I don't think she ever felt that way about a celebrity before....This has been going on with Bono since I was 14, she will call me up just to say she saw him in the paper and he's ugly. So I tell her........I don't care I still want to jump his bones .....that sends her :crazy: :giggle:

:lol:

My dad's like that with Bono even though he's not my fav member of the band. My dad purposely pronounces his name "bone-no" just to piss me off :tongue:

Anyway I'm off to talk to my parents. Have a good night girls :hug::heart:

Mucca said:

I've been alright. Had a mini breakdown yesterday night after my first day at clinical. My prof for that course is a little intimidating and I get the feeling she's not liking me too much. And the fact that we can't fail our clinicals and if we do we get kicked out of the program completely really freaked the crap out of me.

:yikes: :yikes:

:midwife: Prof........:madspit:
OUR Mu is a lovely lass!

:hug: :hug: Mu

shall we send a PGP posse over there yet?:wink:

Pretty good, Weldy.

tho i have a lot of clutter cleaning to do tomorrow, since i don't have anything else on scheudual I fell I can really get a lot done, AND have it actually LOOK LIKE i got alot done :lol:}...and take some breaks with my DVD portable.....

You?

Back
Top Bottom