Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DG you have another PM :shifty: :wink:

Mucca that is sooooo much pressure :uhoh: I'd be more worried about you if you hadn't freaked out though. You need to vent some of that anxiety in order to keep it under control. I'm sure you'll be able to handle everything just fine :hug:

OK, seeing as I was up at 5:15 this morning for school, I guess I should start to read my boring book (to make me tired) and then head to bed and get a good nights sleep :yawn:

It was nice talking with you all, even if it was brief!
Byebye :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
DG you have another PM :shifty: :wink:

Mucca that is sooooo much pressure :uhoh: I'd be more worried about you if you hadn't freaked out though. You need to vent some of that anxiety in order to keep it under control. I'm sure you'll be able to handle everything just fine :hug:

Thanks SG :hug:
Hopefully next week will be better

Jo! :hug:

So DG I read somewhere last night that you've found yourself a new boy. What's the story?? :wink:

God that's early Sara. Have a good night! Sweet dreams :hug:

U2picture70.jpg

:cute: :edge:

JC :yikes: did it go well at least?

Mucca said:

So DG I read somewhere last night that you've found yourself a new boy. What's the story?? :wink:

We actually met a few months ago. He called me once or twice back in the fall, but didn't call me again until last week. I really really click with him. We're not officially dating yet, but I feel good about this. :heart:

Speaking of him, I'm still waiting to hear from him. :grumpy:

Must.resist.urge.to.call.and.be.annoying.and.clingy. :crack:

daygloeyes2 said:

We actually met a few months ago. He called me once or twice back in the fall, but didn't call me again until last week. I really really click with him. We're not officially dating yet, but I feel good about this. :heart:

Awwwwww!!!! :cute::heart:
I'm happy for you! :hug:

:giggle:

How did you guys meet?

Someone just actually sang the Peanut-butter-jelly-time song for his (or was it her?) American Idol audition. You can guess how well it went. :huh:

jobob said:
Someone just actually sang the Peanut-butter-jelly-time song for his (or was it her?) American Idol audition. You can guess how well it went. :huh:

What is the peanut-butter-jelly-time song??

So how are the people of LA doing?

Well done JC! :) :up:
Do you have your speech on the birds and the bees prepared yet?

daygloeyes2 said:

God do I know that feeling! :hug: I'm going through that myself. I've been like that with Gav, too much so. I'm going to TRY and make it until next Wednesday before I call him again :uhoh:

It won't be easy. but he's got a couple of E-mail's waiting in his in-box; so he'll still hear from me when he gets those, which is all the more reason to back off a little. Plus he got off the phone today; for the first time. I've been the one who said goodbye up until today - which of course, I've been overthinking and reading stuff into that most likely isn't there.

It's so difficult starting a new relationship. It's like navigating a mine field :crack:

Well, kinda...we just talked about the changes his body will be going through. I really needed to tell him since he is going to be 11 this month and is already 5'3". I'm 5'5''... He did ask me though what rape was...:crazy: so I tried to explain it the best I could and told him it was a violent act committed against someone who doesnt consent :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:.

You have know idea how happy I am that he comes to me, I hope it will last into the future.

Mucca said:

What is the peanut-butter-jelly-time song??

So how are the people of LA doing?

Well done JC! :) :up:
Do you have your speech on the birds and the bees prepared yet?

The pbj song is basically singing "It's peanut-butter-jelly-time!" over and over and over and over in a really loud, enthuastic voice. Why someone would audition for Idol with that song ... :crack:

The people of LA are doing about as poorly as the people as Minneapolis. But not quite as badly as Seattle. NOBODY could be as bad as the people of Seattle were. :crack:

JCOSTER said:
I just put him to bed and he wanted to ask me some more questions, which I am really happy about that he feels he could ask me. (pats myself on the back) :drool:

that is good :yes: Go Mom! :applaud:

I learned about all of that stuff at a weekend camp hosted by the school :rolleyes: :eek: :huh: :lol:

JCOSTER said:
Well, kinda...we just talked about the changes his body will be going through. I really needed to tell him since he is going to be 11 this month and is already 5'3". I'm 5'5''... He did ask me though what rape was...:crazy: so I tried to explain it the best I could and told him it was a violent act committed against someone who doesnt consent :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:.

You have know idea how happy I am that he comes to me, I hope it will last into the future.

At least you answered him honestly about what rape is :hug:

jobob said:

The pbj song is basically singing "It's peanut-butter-jelly-time!" over and over and over and over in a really loud, enthuastic voice. Why someone would audition for Idol with that song ... :crack:

The people of LA are doing about as poorly as the people as Minneapolis. But not quite as badly as Seattle. NOBODY could be as bad as the people of Seattle were. :crack:

Now of all the songs in the world why would you choose that song?!?! You might as well choose the lambchops song. :huh:

Oh man Seattle was SO bad, but so good for us viewers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom