Pleban Girls Party: Brought to you by the letter U, and the number 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
McDreamy's stare is totally :drool: It just gets you in all the right spots. :heart:

But I was totally in love with Denny. He was so sweet, charming, and funny. It was so a knife to the heart when he died. And I know that I would have totally done what Izzie did. I would have just lost it. :sad:

I have a situation with a friend that's kind of troubling. I was wondering, since there are so many people who's opinions I respect on here right now, if I could run it by you and get your take on it? It might take a few minutes for me to type it up...

Russty Cat said:
:hug: Thora :hug: VP :hug: SG :hug: Ruff

Okay what a sec! Ruff! Your here! How are you doing? :faint: :hug: :hyper:

yeah, i've been here on and off for about the past week. finals are over so i have some down time before i leave town . it's been great to see everyone, though the timezone sucks for catching up with the UK girls :(

VintagePunk said:
I have a situation with a friend that's kind of troubling. I was wondering, since there are so many people who's opinions I respect on here right now, if I could run it by you and get your take on it? It might take a few minutes for me to type it up...

sure. bring it on! i gotta let my mutts out, but back in a few...

ruffian said:

yeah, i've been here on and off for about the past week. finals are over so i have some down time before i leave town . it's been great to see everyone, though the timezone sucks for catching up with the UK girls :(

I'm glad your back around for a bit. I figured things had been crazy with school and all. Glad finals are over. I'm doing the countdown till Mini-cat is out for the summer. Only 9 more days. Woohoo! Where are you headed off to next?

VP you know we're always here for you. :hug: Bring it on. :heart:

Molly Bloom said:
russty
its ok
aww i had that last
week
thank goodness i was
by myself most of the
time
:wink:

I haven't had one in 4 months so this is going to tons of fun. B came by for a few minutes he asked if I needed him to pick up anything....some 7up, prozac, a gun maybe? :lol: I told him as long as he didn't get within arms reach, didn't make any sudden moves, or breathe heavily in my general area he might live. :wink:

GreysMMM.jpg

losing_45_360x240.jpg

:combust:

:lol: Russty! :D

In the TWOP forums for Alias, a couple of people kept talking about their uterus running away to be with Vaughn. :lol: Pretty funny stuff. I said that mine would run away with him too. :drool:

Russty, sorry you're PMSing. Tell hubby to bring you chocolate, and lots of it :lol:

I'm off to Ireland, Italy, and Denmark...I leave Sunday. I can only bring a suitcase that weighs 20 kilos so I've been weighing piles of clothes and shoes on my kitchen food scale!

sami0201 said:
:lol:

I'm on a Grey's board :reject: :drool:

:drool: oh man...

and have you downloaded lots of the music, too? that's how i discovered the weepies, who i'm crazy for.

ThoraSEB said:
I have the first season soundtrack. It's awesome! :drool:

it's been a great way to discover new music, that's for sure. I'd never heard Get, Set, Go till I discovered the soundtrack and love 'em!

Oooo the only time I really thought my mom and I were going to have a full out fight when I was there was when we were watching Greys and she said that George's girlfriend is "too big" for him!!! :mad: :rant:

As soon as she said it she looked at me like I swear I didn't mean to say that! I was like you are so not bagging on my show and I swear if you make a short joke about my husband or the fact that I'm bigger then him I'm so gonna just release some pent up rage on your ass! :lol: She kept looking at me like please lets not have an argument about this. So I said "Hey big girls need love too!" She quietly said she was sorry and didn't mean anything by it. I laughed a little and said yeah just becareful, cuz I'm bigger then you and I could sit on ya and squish ya. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Oooo the only time I really thought my mom and I were going to have a full out fight when I was there was when we were watching Greys and she said that George's girlfriend is "too big" for him!!! :mad: :rant:

As soon as she said it she looked at me like I swear I didn't mean to say that! I was like you are so not bagging on my show and I swear if you make a short joke about my husband or the fact that I'm bigger then him I'm so gonna just release some pent up rage on your ass! :lol: She kept looking at me like please lets not have an argument about this. So I said "Hey big girls need love too!" She quietly said she was sorry and didn't mean anything by it. I laughed a little and said yeah just becareful, cuz I'm bigger then you and I could sit on ya and squish ya. :lol:

:lol: i like his GF...she's ballsy!

One of my favourite bands (other than U2 of course!) has a song on the soundtrack. :D They were hardly known until about a year and a half ago, but now they're getting lots of exposure, which is pretty cool. I love it that I'll be able to say that I've been a fan of theirs before they were famous! :)

Back
Top Bottom