Pleban Girls Party: Brought to you by the letter U, and the number 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lo l: :bow :

We just finished a unit on a book in english, and I probably literally only read one or 2 chapters of the entire book...we took the test on it on Tuesday and I got 54/55. :reject: And I felt bad because my friends who actually read it did worse than I did!!

Lucky :bow: :love: I could never do that...unless I use spark notes, which is my new favorite website :lol: :hmm:

We just finished a unit on a book in english too and I was worried about my grade so I went up to my teacher (even though she wouldn't share my grade with me) and she said I got a "high high high 90" and I'm like :ohmy: and then all my friends are like "go figure" :grumpy: :reject:

My friend's were teaching me how to procrastinate today :lmao:

Hey Thora :hug:

sami0201 said:

I don't think she was talking about ice cream bars. :shifty:

:lmao:

ruffian said:
Hey Thora :wave:

Sami, VP wasn't talkin' ice cream bars?

:hmm:

:ohmy:

:wink:

Honestly, who here among us routinely rams ice cream bars down our throats?

(to the drgree that the gag reflex would come into play, I mean :shifty: )

Maybe I've been eating them wrong all this time? :hmm:

Drea said:

That's more than the people in Edmonton may have, from something I saw in the commuter paper today :lmao: Bars in a Cdn city running out of beer? WTF? :giggle:

:lol: Yeah, I've heard about that. A couple of years ago we had a beer shortage and people went nuts. :lol: Thankfully I still have 12 beers left! :lol:

It's awful when there's no beer, especially at playoff hockey time. Beware the riots of angry Canadians who can't get their beer!! :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

ramming...that's just not courteous :tsk:

ruffian said:
ok, i've been messing around with my digital camera to see if it's working to take on my trip, and i have taken a picture of some shoes I got today. I know, odd, but I'm into shoes :wink: Sorry the pic is the size of god:
shoes2.jpg

OMGGGGGG!!!!! WELL WORN SHOES!!!!!! When are they going on sale??? :drool: :combust:

VintagePunk said:

(to the drgree that the gag reflex would come into play, I mean :shifty: )

not everyone eats them in one suck? Er, uh.. lick? um... :shifty: Bite? No... definitely not that....

ThoraSEB said:

Oh dear lord. There's this guy on the TV now called Don Cherry who analyzes hockey in between periods. If you're not from Canada, you probably will have never heard of him. The suit he's wearing tonight is absolutely atrocious! :yikes: The outfits he wears sometimes are outrageous!

*snerk* Even if you don't agree with him he's fun to listen to.. Oh, for those interested in hockey, if you do the ACC tour you get to go into the booth where Ron Maclean and Don Cherry do the HNIC stuff... it's bloody TINY! :lol: But I can say I've sat on both their stools in the booth :wink:

VintagePunk said:

OMGGGGGG!!!!! WELL WORN SHOES!!!!!! When are they going on sale??? :drool: :combust:

hey! now we just need a connection between...swallowing abilities...abnormal interest in shoes....

ka-ching!

VintagePunk said:

Courteous!!!!! :lmao: Sounds really genteel :lmao: Like Victorian sex!!!!!!!! OMG.... :lmao: *tears*

i think we know some victorian types!

i am laughing so hard that i am snorting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, sorry everyone. :reject:

sami0201 said:

Bye!! Have an amazing time! :hug: :heart: Check your PM's....

Thanks, I'll definitely be checking my PM's :yes: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Sorry Sarah! I think someone forgot you were here (*coughVPcough*)
VintagePunk said:

Sarah.. sorry. :reject:

:lmao: It's fine!

:hug: Take care hon and good luck with the last of your tests

Seriously going not, bye all :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Drea - I definitely love Don Cherry! He cracks me up. :lol: I don't always agree with him, but he's definitely interesting to watch.

I don't know if they showed it where you are, but back in the mid-late 80s the Windsor CBC station (or was it London's?) used to show Don Cherry's Grapevine before HNIC *G* It actually took place in the original Grapevine bar, and he'd have a guest every week that he'd talk to, right at the actual bar - no one would have alcohol in sight, mind you, at least not him or the guest.. not sure about the actual patrons in the bar :lol:

Are you calling me Victorian VP? :madwife: :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom