PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice that your boss is trying to work it out for ya DG! :up: Hope it'll work out!

:wave: And I'll be around tonight Wild! Though I'll be practicing. :D Got the house for myself so I'll be downstairs.

After having a massive session with Bono i had a bath :shifty:

Now I have a nice surprise for NI when he gets home :sexywink:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shifty:

Jools Holland version of IYWTVD just comeon my Itunes :drool::combust:

Bono, bath, Jools Holland IYWTVD... NI is in for a looooooooong night!

I will be spending the evening alone with Red Rocks U2 and a couple gin and tonics.

Bono, bath, Jools Holland IYWTVD... NI is in for a looooooooong night!

I will be spending the evening alone with Red Rocks U2 and a couple gin and tonics.

I'm watching that, too. For the first 5 or 6 songs, his hair is so comedically large that I can't do anything but laugh/cringe for him. But after it flattens out from the rain? HOT.

(I haven't had Bono lust like this for a long time. I think I need to get laid for realz.)

Haha, I'm surprisingly good at making the distinction for someone who hasn't had it for way too long.

So, failing a 10 minute (that's all I need, I swear! I'm not greedy!) trip back to '83 in a time machine, I guess I'll have to expand my circle of friends.*

I giggle at his Red Rocks and Live Aid boots. I call them his hooker boots.

*shop around for a new fuck buddy

Larry looks far too ridiculous in most of the shots in that vid to get me all hot and bothered. Elevation / Slane though? That's another story. Hmmm... the night is young, there's gin left in the bottle...now where did I put that remote? :hmm:

:wave::wave:

who's here ?!

I'm finally thinking of getting a INEXPENSIVE MP3 player--

onn sale for 19.99!

2G/ = 250 songs +/- , several file formats/ FM player/ Video

I don'tneed a 1,000 song at this point

so that's be around say, 150 songs with room for a few U2 , Bruce and :hmm: a few interesting other vids \will keep me happy! :loveshower::loveshower::loveshower:

cons short life regaharge battery 12 hrs, but rechargerable with a UBS port for recharging included in the pakage

there's one in Pink for Pink (singer) I think the brad pretty good -Trekstore
pretty sure better than the brand (colby) that's trying to make an upgrade and better itself but noit been impressed w them.

That sounds like a cool MP3 player :up:

Where are you getting it for that price? I'm thinking about getting one too (also a 2GB) for the concert in September until I get the one I really want.

But I'm going to have to wait because I need a cell phone more than a MP3 player right now.

^ not enough Larry for me. If Mr.Z has rehearsal tonight I'll bust out Outside it's America or something. Or something that I've been planning to do for a long time, which is to find all the easter eggs on all my U2 DVD's.

*reminds self to do a search for an easter egg thread on Interference*

Back
Top Bottom