PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A bit cold, and still tired. I'm so going to sleep the whole day tuesday. At last, a day off!:crack:

Though I'm glad our trip is almost completely planned and booked, that takes off a lot of my worries! :D

How are you today?

Oh why do you have to rearrange it?

All we still need is a hotel in Switzerland, and sort out what train passes to get, besides that we're all set. :D

^pretty good. Slept in as much as I can with a 5-year-old. Went to the gym, took a shower. Hoping the boys will go out for a swim and leave me with the house to myself for a couple hours.

:up: for day off :down: for housework

I have to go into work for a few hours each day this week :madspit: Stoopid needing money.

I know. Diet tacos is what I need.

I finally went to the race website to check out the pics they took. Here's my finish line photo.
Picture1.png

family shopping trip looms on the horizon. Gotta go. Have a lovely Sunday night. :hug:

PHEW! I forgot to check the dates of the redos I have this week, just did. They're on wednesday and thursday. Means I have two more days to learn! :yippie: And none is tonight so I can actually make them!

I still suck at planning.

Though I've tomorrow off so I can spend that day learning. Wednesday too, then thursday off(well except for my lesson!) so I can learn the other. :hmm:

:hyper:

zu! :hug:

yeah, i read your previous posts. Too bad that's a factor for you - extra working, but at least you have it since you need it.

OH it was mostly a very nice weekend! :hyper::love::heart:
Gorgeous weather, and I had a mini-vacation at my sibs! :heart::love:

CAble TV! Good, LOUD stereo, wonderful park near by! :happy::happy: Bought YUMMY food, too.:drool:

I even did some more drawing- I've been drawing faces this past week, in the sketchbook I won for :drool: free from Blick Art store !

^ yay for free art supplies! I re-did the green necklace on Saturday night - didn't like the colors I used towards the end. Now I've got a green necklace and bracelet to give to someone, just don't know who yet! I'd keep it but I never really wear green.

Glad you've been having good weather. It's been to hot to want to be outside, as it will be until October :angry: . But in two weeks I"ll be in Portland where the weather should be cooperative and reasonable. *fingers crossed* AND I'll have some spending money and hopefully a new camera!

When you draw faces do they just 'come to you' or do you observe people in public places? I've always been jealous of those who could draw.

^ yay for free art supplies! I re-did the green necklace on Saturday night - didn't like the colors I used towards the end. Now I've got a green necklace and bracelet to give to someone, just don't know who yet! I'd keep it but I never really wear green.

Put it in your *future gifts for friends & family* drawer! :D

Glad you've been having good weather. It's been to hot to want to be outside, as it will be until October :angry: . But in two weeks I"ll be in Portland where the weather should be cooperative and reasonable. *fingers crossed* AND I'll have some spending money and hopefully a new camera!

*sends zu a portable, wearble solar-powered mini-AC !* :wave: I wish , and I'd have one too !

When you draw faces do they just 'come to you' or do you observe people in public places? I've always been jealous of those who could draw.

I make them up -- BUT this is after decades of looking at people, occasionally back in Art College and for awhile after post-college drawing people on the subway, looking at photos, and how-to-draw people/faces books as well! So I have built up an inner-library!
I keep reference material to check features out if/when i need to. SInce NYC is such a World City I see people of all kinds in everyday life & subway/bus traveling. :D

And since all my terrible( very long-term) VERSUS an occasional few hours/days, a week or 2 of ) drawing/idea problems [first time in late '95] :sad::sad: >> there are still too many times when I draw and it looks like such bad drawing :huh::madspit: as if I'd hardly ever had any classes, inate talent etc , and not the more professional, stylished polishd work I developed over the 20 or so years (Post-college esp mid-'80's onward) I am capable of/can do- but has been so hard to do/maintain after '99 's first {finally!!!!!} rebound from '95, then mysecond :scream: loss of skills & ideas from which I am still recovering from! :censored::censored:

Some day if you're really determined to try drawing people "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" has exercises that really do wonders for peoples skills/abilities!!!

Portland ...
i forget-- friends /or family there or "just" a place you like to visit/ return visit ?

talk about a different climate and look of nature! :ohmy::D

hi gg2
ohyes- mr PB...def a Hot Bond!

i def like him much better than the new guy... (eh :giggle:) .....

:| why are my palettes on Corel Painter suddenly frozen while the drawing window is working? :huh:

usually if one is frozen so is the other!! :crack:

and btw.........

"........NO. NO line on the Horizon! NO line! ....."
:drool::heart::drool:
that song! (and the others :D)

Back
Top Bottom