Pleba Girls Party:... Step in my caravan of love ...Mr lover keep it rockin ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
SG- LOVE your sig! I absolutely LOVE Elvis, he was so gorgeous :drool: I just got the '68 Special on dvd :combust:

:yes: :heart: I agree completely. Larry has been a fan of the style of the 50's all his life, he decides to go ahead and express himself and all so many people can do is complain that they don't like it?

:larry: :grumpy: :madspit:

:D

sami0201 said:

I love it long like this, but I agree- too much gel or grease or whatever it is. Let it be "looser" like Bono's :drool:

Okay, so maybe I will comment. :wink:

I totally agree. Longer during the Zooropa era looked good. I guess my main problem with it is the gel. He's a very attractive man, but I find his current look just awful. :reject:

sami0201 said:

I love it long like this, but I agree- too much gel or grease or whatever it is. Let it be "looser" like Bono's :drool:

:banghead: Thats the whole point ! He grew it out to be able to wear it in this style. He doesn't want it long and loose, he's never been that type of guy. Once again, back to my earlier post. :banghead:

Sad_Girl said:

:banghead: Thats the whole point ! He grew it out to be able to wear it in this style. He doesn't want it long and loose, he's never been that type of guy. Once again, back to my earlier post. :banghead:

oh :reject: I thought you just liked it because it's longer, and not a buzz like it used to be! I get it now

Sad_Girl said:

Sorry. :reject:

But more importantly, I'm sure he doesn't give a rat's ass what I think, and rightly so. As long as he's happy with it.

* The style itself has been around for like 70 years. It's not like he's accidentally using too much gel. It's probably not even hair gel, like what most people think of. there's a special type of hair grease that men used to use for this style. My brother went through a phase with it, my grandfather used it all the years I was around him.

Sad_Girl said:
* The style itself has been around for like 70 years. It's not like he's accidentally using too much gel. It's probably not even hair gel, like what most people think of. there's a special type of hair grease that men used to use for this style. My brother went through a phase with it, my grandfather used it all the years I was around him.

Pomade? Or have I just read one too many Hercule Poirot stories? ;)

:shifty: Did I scare everyone? I didn't mean to come off as grouchy; I've just heard one too many people say they didn't like it and seem to think it was some dumb misjudgment or something on his point. As if they have no clue whatsoever about him. Not that I would profess to know him so well, I just try and think of what I know about him to understand him a little. Like I do with everyone. Like Edge and his beanie. :D :wink:

Drea said:

Pomade? Or have I just read one too many Hercule Poirot stories? ;)

Pomade, Brill, those were some of the brand names :yes:

In the movie 'Oh brother where art thou' my favorite bit is how George Clooneys character is all upset because all the guy has at this store is pomade and he wants a different brand by the name of dapper dan.

"I'm a dapper Dan man!" :rant:

:lmao: :D

Sad_Girl said:
:shifty: Did I scare everyone? I didn't mean to come off as grouchy; I've just heard one too many people say they didn't like it and seem to think it was some dumb misjudgment or something on his point. As if they have no clue whatsoever about him. Not that I would profess to know him so well, I just try and think of what I know about him to understand him a little. Like I do with everyone. Like Edge and his beanie. :D :wink:

what about edge's beanie?

:shifty:

In My Life Today...

My friend, HD, is in total denial that her mom is dying with cancer. Called me at work to tell me all sorts of stuff, but nothing that told me anything because she won't ask the doctor questions :mad:

One of my two college roommates "dropped in" to see me at work. (haven't seen or heard from her in 2 yrs and didn't tell her I switched jobs :eyebrow: ) and she lives 3 hrs North in Chicago. Stayed to talk for about 25 mins, told me she is getting divorce :sad: and that our other roommate has first stages of Parkinsons Disease :sad:

This day sucks and I want a new one :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom