Pleba Girls Party:... Step in my caravan of love ...Mr lover keep it rockin ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At different points over the years I've found Adam to be very sexy. But when he has the insane affro its so not sexy. :no: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
At different points over the years I've found Adam to be very sexy. But when he has the insane affro its so not sexy. :no: :lol:

:reject:
I think he's very sexy; even with the fro. how sad am I? :love:

:wave: I'm back. One party of Skater punks is safely tucked in at home, away from the big mean cop :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Well this was an absolute first for her. She actually called me, which shocked the hell out of me. It had been along time since we'd talked. At one point she said she was glad that we had family here now and that I needed to let things go and learn to let them love me. I responded I'm trying, but they think I'm strange! And she said "Well we've always known you were strange, but they'll get over it." :laugh: At the end of the conversation she told me that she loved me and that she hoped one day I could really be at peace with everything and to take care of myself. It was very odd in a way like she was saying goodbye.

Aww. :hug: Maybe it's just a turning point. God knows we face plenty of them in our lives. It sounds like a great moment, something to hold on to :heart:

AdamVertOS91.jpg

AdamVertOS7.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Aww. :hug: Maybe it's just a turning point. God knows we face plenty of them in our lives. It sounds like a great moment, something to hold on to :heart:

Glad he got home safe and sound. :heart:

You are so sick for liking the afro. :wink: :lol:

And I'm not holding out hope for her to change, but I am going to hold on to the conversation and feel like I won some sort of small battle today. Its the little things that count. :heart:

Frodam (the LJ u2daily comm nickname) makes me giggle :wink: I was watching the I Will Follow vid today and noticed something at the end that I thought was cute... Right after the last note, before the camera focuses on the Boy pic, you can see Adam pushing his glasses back up his nose :giggle: He'd been all cool and rockstar through the entire vid, and then to do that when he thought the camera was off him :cute:

Mini-cat starts school tomorrow and Mr. Cat isn't home with the kids yet! ARGH! :mad: She is going to be so tired on her first day back. Stinky Daddy!

Drea said:
Frodam (the LJ u2daily comm nickname) makes me giggle :wink: I was watching the I Will Follow vid today and noticed something at the end that I thought was cute... Right after the last note, before the camera focuses on the Boy pic, you can see Adam pushing his glasses back up his nose :giggle: He'd been all cool and rockstar through the entire vid, and then to do that when he thought the camera was off him :cute:

Awww ! :heart: that IS cute! :cute:

you know what else is funny? i was watching the ZooTV Sydney Video today, and during Daddy's Gonna Pay, when the money things explode, Adam flinches! it's really really funny

Russty Cat said:
Mini-cat starts school tomorrow and Mr. Cat isn't home with the kids yet! ARGH! :mad: She is going to be so tired on her first day back. Stinky Daddy!

Back to school is always a difficult adjustment for the whole family :)

Drea said:

That is so cute! :love: I love seeing them in real moments like that. *sigh*

Hopefully tomorrow my damn copy of Outside its America will come with more cute moments like that on it. :dreamy sigh:

discothequeLP said:
you know what else is funny? i was watching the ZooTV Sydney Video today, and during Daddy's Gonna Pay, when the money things explode, Adam flinches! it's really really funny

**Hurries to put ZooTV Sydney on and watch it again**

:wave:

discothequeLP said:

Ohhh I'll have to watch that! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
I have been finding some really really nice Edge pictures lately :yes:

BabyfaceEdgeOS6.jpg

BabyfaceEdgeOS5.jpg

I'd so 'do' babyface Edge :drool: :shifty:

:hmm: Where's Cindy? Anyone? Anyone? Drea? :wink:

She said the other night she was going to be helping her ex-gf move into her dorm... though it's getting rather late, I'm beginning to wonder where she is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom