Pleba Girls Party:... Step in my caravan of love ...Mr lover keep it rockin ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

Do you REALLY want to do that? :wink:

Well, some of the other things I could think of to discuss would get my butt booted by the mods :laugh: My mind is a bit in the gutter right now (like this is a surprise to anyone ;))

Sad_Girl said:
:lol:

Well, It's not Adam, but I just remembered I hadn't posted my latest Wallpaper yet. :D

*puts small envelope to head Johnny Carson-style*

The answer: A lake of drool the size of Superior.

*opens envelope* "What will happen when the Pleba Girls see SG's new wallpaper?"

:wink:

Drea said:

*puts small envelope to head Johnny Carson-style*

The answer: A lake of drool the size of Superior.

*opens envelope* "What will happen when the Pleba Girls see SG's new wallpaper?"

:wink:

:lol: He is pretty drool worthy :wink:

Good evening crazy Plebans :D :wave:

SG I love the new sig and the new wallpaper. :drool: Elvis will always be The King! And I won't even go into the drool worthiness of James Dean! :faint:

Russty Cat said:
Good evening crazy Plebans :D :wave:

SG I love the new sig and the new wallpaper. :drool: Elvis will always be The King! And I won't even go into the drool worthiness of James Dean! :faint:

:hug: I knew YOU'd understand :wink:

I think I scared VP away when I was being grouchy earlier :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I knew YOU'd understand :wink:

I think I scared VP away when I was being grouchy earlier :sad:

Oh don't worry, VP is pretty hard to scare off. :hug: Sorry you don't feel well that blows! <gentle back rub>

Snooky sorry your sick, that totally blows. :mad: I hope you get better soon. :hug:

I'm doing okay today, tired and its been a long weekend, but not bad. :) I talked to my mother today. And for once I didn't feel like killing anyone afterwards. She actually listened and didn't try to fix stuff and was encouraging about my marriage. She did stop breathing for a bit when I told her about all the tattoos, but she recovered pretty fast. :giggle:

Hi Drea :hug: :)

Here we go Drea :D

Caras1-4.jpg

AdamVertOS94.jpg

AdamHTDBOS85.jpg

Russty Cat said:

I'm doing okay today, tired and its been a long weekend, but not bad. :) I talked to my mother today. And for once I didn't feel like killing anyone afterwards. She actually listened and didn't try to fix stuff and was encouraging about my marriage. She did stop breathing for a bit when I told her about all the tattoos, but she recovered pretty fast. :giggle:

I wish my mom knew how to listen!:|

Snooky pie said:

I wish my mom knew how to listen!:|

Well this was an absolute first for her. She actually called me, which shocked the hell out of me. It had been along time since we'd talked. At one point she said she was glad that we had family here now and that I needed to let things go and learn to let them love me. I responded I'm trying, but they think I'm strange! And she said "Well we've always known you were strange, but they'll get over it." :laugh: At the end of the conversation she told me that she loved me and that she hoped one day I could really be at peace with everything and to take care of myself. It was very odd in a way like she was saying goodbye.

Sad_Girl said:
My nephew just IM'd me ... he's out on his skateboard and had a run in with the cops. I gotta go give him a ride home :lol: Be back ASAP

:lol: Hope he didn't get into to much trouble! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom