Pleba Girls Party:... Step in my caravan of love ...Mr lover keep it rockin ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
Dis! :sexywink: I can't believe I missed your 10K post. :sad: Did you have an elaborate speech?

Oh yeah....huge!!! it lasted like 4 pages:drool:

no:wink: I left at my post #9999, came back 3 mintes later and yelled surprise:lmao:

:|

Dismantled said:

Oh yeah....huge!!! it lasted like 4 pages:drool:

no:wink: I left at my post #9999, came back 3 mintes later and yelled surprise:lmao:

:|

:lol: Well hey, way to be original! :up: :wink: I'm not talented enough to come up with epic speeches so I'm sure my 10K will be similar to yours.

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Well hey, way to be original! :up: :wink: I'm not talented enough to come up with epic speeches so I'm sure my 10K will be similar to yours.

I knew I couldn't top my clones speech:drool:

hmm:hmm: well maybe they actually have stuff to do outside bluecrack:ohmy: :(

:wink:

well..I am off to bed girls! night:drool:

Hi Sami

Night Dis

Fly, Mr GG and I will be at Chicago on the 20th. We will be in town till the 22nd, but no more shows, just hanging out, shopping, going to see Sue the T-Rex :drool: ( I love her)

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Sami

Night Dis

Fly, Mr GG and I will be at Chicago on the 20th. We will be in town till the 22nd, but no more shows, just hanging out, shopping, going to see Sue the T-Rex :drool: ( I love her)

Oh that's awesome! You must be so exctied :D Who's Sue the T-Rex though?

Ok, Getting really excited about seeing the girls more than the band, oops!!

Sue is a T-Rex found and excavated by my friends in the Black Hills of South Dakota. After a long battle over land rights and political manuvers, the Field Museum bought her at auction for a few million from a guy who was a swindler and should never had been trusted. Long story, lots of data lost, lots of research unable to be completed....
But she is BEAUTIFUL!!! And I love to look at her.....

greeneyedgirl said:
Ok, Getting really excited about seeing the girls more than the band, oops!!

Sue is a T-Rex found and excavated by my friends in the Black Hills of South Dakota. After a long battle over land rights and political manuvers, the Field Museum bought her at auction for a few million from a guy who was a swindler and should never had been trusted. Long story, lots of data lost, lots of research unable to be completed....
But she is BEAUTIFUL!!! And I love to look at her.....

Ooo sounds neat! :up: Sounds like that'll be a great trip.

Hi VP! :hyper: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom