Pleba girls party........open up and say aaaahh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! :wave: I saw that Phoenix pic alrite!! Not that long ago actually! Left my comment!!! I nearly passed out from hyperventilation when i saw that!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust: :combust:

How much hotter will this man get???

It' s spaghetti bolognese GG! What do you mean by all the testing?

Speaking of wine, Wild - I'm having wine as well! Oh-oh, i hear you cry!! :lol: Time for Susan to get :drunk: again!! It's a cheap one, tho' not a fine one unfortunately! I love wine!! Yummy!

How does hubby have time to cook such elaborate dinners after being at work Wild? :scratch:

It is indeed BIG!!! :laugh: :laugh: :sexywink:

Something i meant to say before was that in one of the Pleba threads, someone said they thought B looks small if you know what i mean! I was like eh? Are you kidding!!! :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Speaking of wine, Wild - I'm having wine as well! Oh-oh, i hear you cry!! :lol: Time for Susan to get :drunk: again!! It's a cheap one, tho' not a fine one unfortunately! I love wine!! Yummy!

How does hubby have time to cook such elaborate dinners after being at work Wild? :scratch:

He was off today... drool on tap... although he's currently not NI but CI as it's abit dangerous dealing with hot fat whilst naked....

i did yard work early this morn and had a couple of jack daniel's hard colas. they are mild and easy to have too many. my limit is 2 today, i have to go work part-time job later.
mr gg and i love wine also.

Rite Wild! No you don't want to go dropping oil on yourself!! :huh:

Did you notice my question earlier Wild, about why did you have to get up that early? Did you get a very early train or something?

So you don't really drink in the house then Wild?

Btw - i also keep meaning to ask you have you looked out any of your Clarence pix? What effect did the Bono mic pic have on you then??? :drool: :drool: :ohmy: :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Rite Wild! No you don't want to go dropping oil on yourself!! :huh:

Did you notice my question earlier Wild, about why did you have to get up that early? Did you get a very early train or something?

Well my dad loves to be at places early.

The coach was leaving North London at 6.15 am. We had to get a cab which my dad booked for 4.15 am . That time on a saturday morning there's hardly any traffic so we got to the pick up point at 4.50ish. It takes 4 hours to get to cardiff by coach... Then dad turned around and said " i should of ordered the cab for 5.00:mad:

Oh so you went with dad! I thought it was hubby, altho' when i think of it you said he supported Spurs, didn't you?

I see you Bri!!!! I've missed ya LOADS girlie!!!! :wink: :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
So you don't really drink in the house then Wild?

Btw - i also keep meaning to ask you have you looked out any of your Clarence pix? What effect did the Bono mic pic have on you then??? :drool: :drool: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Sometimes when the mood takes us. But we don't need drink to get us in the mood :sexywink:

I ain't forgotten the clarence pics. i'll try and find tomorrow as they're with my secret collection and NI don't know where that's hidden.....:shifty:

That picture made me Bonogasm:ohmy: :ohmy:

Grand entrance indeed!!!!!! I sat for quite a while lastnite for AGES and no-one came on, apart from Mucca briefly!!

I really missed you Bri!!! Come here& kiss me!! (kidding!!) :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom