Pleba girls party........open up and say aaaahh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back for a sec to say I looked at the raffle...holy shit!!! Sweet!!

Let's see...Jules, if you win - how many of us are there? *counting* :wink:

Okay, *really* getting back to work, now. :)

Last edited:
:yes:

But at least you girls are all done.
My "fun" is just beginning :huh:

I've got 2 more months to go and it all ends with 4 finals....Oi....:crazy:

Oh by the way I found really really BIG pics that have great potential for wallpapers :drool:

I'm not completely done. I'll be doing my thesis throughout the summer term, so there's still a lot of potential for complaining from me yet. :lol: But as for right now...I do plan on taking a few days off. :)

Do you have to study a lot for exams?

Where are the big pics??

:lol:
Woohoo! Good to know I won't be the only one that will be complaining on here!

I can't cram for anything if my life depended on it I have a psych AP exam in the beginning of May. I was planning to start this week but that hasn't happened yet :huh: Who knows how long I'll be pushing that off :wink:

http://stuckinamoment.net/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=12
You kind of have to look through them...there's quite a bit :huh:

Yeah, cramming's not good (says the worst procrastinator/crammer ever)...shorter spread out study periods are best for retention.

Cool, I'll check the pics out!

I literally have three stacks of books and papers beside me, each pile is two feet tall. :eek: I'll pick 'em up tomorrow. :D

:laugh:

Everyone knows that shorter spread out study periods are best but who ever has the time to do it :wink:

:huh:
Hearing that....I feel no need to complain anymore.

Where was everyone today anyway? It was almost completely dead in here. For once I actually read everything that went on in here:lol:

:lol: I don't know. I popped my head in a few times, but there was no one about until much later tonight. Maybe everyone else was sitting there waiting to post first? :laugh:

It was just as well that no one was around till tempt me till later when I actually did deserve a break. :)

Night!! :hug:

Last edited:
Looks like it's just you and me Bono

4705129bonosd4-vi.jpg

:shifty: .....................anyone there? I am pathatically sitting alone..eating cheese..:drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom