PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have absolutely NO clue where they're going to go with the finale, but I'm okay with that, and will be okay with whatever ends up happening, but I do hope they explain the light/source/heart/whatever of the island a bit more. And of course answer some of the bigger questions in more full detail.

I've read that some people think that Ben is going to end up the guardian, and that all he's gone through has been grooming him to be the ultimate one. I kinda like that, and it would make sense for it to be him ending up on the island.

So much to think about! :lol:

THIS. Yes, me too!

omg! ben?
I just printed out LOSTPEDIA's synopsis and theories pages for this EP. Reading at home! :hyper::drool::lol:

It's hard to read this thread at work sometimes! :lol:

Daz, I think a bunch of us are getting in on the 4th. So I'm guessing you still need a ticket? I'll keep my eyes open. And yeah, I think the 5th will be spent doing touristy stuff. What do y'all want to do? I woulnd't mind going to the Art Institute but if that's not you girls' thing, I'm up for whatever.

Daz, I think a bunch of us are getting in on the 4th. So I'm guessing you still need a ticket? I'll keep my eyes open. And yeah, I think the 5th will be spent doing touristy stuff. What do y'all want to do? I woulnd't mind going to the Art Institute but if that's not you girls' thing, I'm up for whatever.

I wanna see the bean :lol:

And Navy Pier but us Brits are there a few more days :)

Aw, the bean is beautiful, and very near the Art Institute and Navy Pier, it's all doable within the span of a day. Of course, that depends on how wild the party is the night before :wink:

thanks!:hug:

I'm gonna look at MapEasy's Chicago Map - I LOVE them!

They combine a map with illustrations and comment and Key Symbols for food/culture/history/shopping/hotels etc!
I've bought and used them for DC & Philly so far!

There's a plaza with this Big super reflective sculpture nick named The Bean.... or is it the Doughnut?

You can go partly underneath it. and right near it I think is a famous water fountain /sculpture too! I want to see some Louis Sullivan Buildings!

AND I'd say we have to have some "down home" cooking in Chicago that night (5th)!

Aw, the bean is beautiful, and very near the Art Institute and Navy Pier, it's all doable within the span of a day. Of course, that depends on how wild the party is the night before :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

well hopefully I'll be on the train while you all are partying!

I don't know yet about where i might stay -- the 5th if there's not going to be an overnight line up?
well I can look that up on the EASYMAp!
If i can't :lol: sleep in a chair at one of hotels any of you all are staying at. (course I'll pitch in some $ for that too :D)

It always raises a chuckle when you hear someone say they've been to see the big bean

It's slang here for something boys like to play with :lol:

Oh yeah, I remember hearing that in a movie somewhere :giggle:

The fountain of which you speak is called Buckingham Fountain - it's right across the street from my alma mater, Roosevelt University. We could see it from many of our classroom windows. It's all within a 2 mile radius, off of Michigan Ave.

Oh yeah, I remember hearing that in a movie somewhere :giggle:

The fountain of which you speak is called Buckingham Fountain - it's right across the street from my alma mater, Roosevelt University. We could see it from many of our classroom windows. It's all within a 2 mile radius, off of Michigan Ave.

it might be something else then---
I think b/c the one my sis took photos of was near to the Bean.

oh wow you certainly have been in Chicago then!

IT's been on my :hyper:List of US Cities to visit for a lonnng time! :D

it might be something else then---
I think b/c the one my sis took photos of was near to the Bean.

oh wow you certainly have been in Chicago then!

IT's been on my :hyper:List of US Cities to visit for a lonnng time! :D

The bean is near the fountain, they're within blocks of eachother. I lived across the street from the bean and walked past the art institute and buckingham fountain to school, about 2/3 mile away. It's all close together and do-able.
The Bean is in Millenium park and the fountain is in Grant park.

Also, if it's the last day of "Taste of Chicago" our food options will be MANY!

Hey girls. Just a quickie.:shifty:

Had a text off DG about an Athens ticket so came to quickly post in that. :hyper:

Hope to be around tommorow. Can catch up then. :) Hope all is well on the PGP girls front. :kiss: Bed time for me now. :sad:

Night girls. :hug::kiss:

I've had this song stuck in my head for days...

All that work and what did it get me?
Why did I do it?
Scrapbooks full of me in the background.
Give ‘em love and what does it get ya?
What does it get ya?
One quick look as each of ‘em leaves you.
All your life and what does it get ya?
Thanks a lot and out with the garbage,
They take bows and you’re battin’ zero.

I had a dream.
I dreamed it for you, June
It wasn’t for me, Herbie
And if it wasn’t for me
then where would you be,
Miss Gypsy Rose Lee?

Well, someone tell me, when is it my turn?
Don’t I get a dream for myself?
Starting now it’s gonna be my turn.
Gangway, world, get off of my runway!
Starting now I bat a thousand!
This time, boys, I’m taking the bows and…

Everything’s coming up Rose!
Everything’s coming up Roses
Everything’s coming up Rose!
This time for me!
For me! For me! For me! For me!
For… me…!
Yeah!

Dazz, I'll keep an eye out for a Chicago GA. I've been checking what do you want/have like every day anyway since I'm looking for GA's to Jersey.

Wild, when on the 1st are you guys getting into TO? The airport welcoming committee needs to know these things :wink:

DG - wish I could welcome you too, but there's that damn work thing that's paying for the tickets that I have to do that day... ;)

I'M GONNA BE A TEAM LEAD, GUYS!!! :hyper:

My boss's boss and her boss talked it over today. *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* The Claw is here and come hell or high water, I'm finishing Larry Mullen's poster tomorrow.

Reggo had a good day. :D

Back
Top Bottom