PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least it's healing, I'm glad about that. Last time, the gap in the break was so large that I was afraid she was going to end up needing surgery anyway. It was much smaller this time. Ironically though, if she'd had surgery in the first place, it probably would have been healed by now.

:hug:

some things..... it's it tricky choice one way or other.:hug:

Thanks for your good thoughts Dazzled, Thora. :hug:

of course :hug:

So excited for tonight and this Sunday, but also sort of dreading it, too, lol. How about you two?

Thanks Deeg. :hug:

Definitely a bit of both. :panic: :lol: I've been reading this fantastic site full of people's thoughts about the past 6 seasons. Definitely worth reading: 815 Sentences About Lost. Things have gotten a bit more complicated for this weekend, and I hope it will still be possible for me to watch. :(

Btw, I don't know if you saw this or not, but I'm going to see a taping of The Hour tomorrow night!! :hyper: George is in Vancouver this week, and he's doing a show tonight and tomorrow. I'm excited to be there! :)

So excited for tonight and this Sunday, but also sort of dreading it, too, lol. How about you two?

excited!:hyper:
:hmm: hoping it'll be "good" what ever my criteria is about it! :lol:
and :( it'll be over!

i'm just annoyed I have no one to immediately talk about it after the show..... my one f2f Lost-fan friend is on a very cool vacation until june!

unless she takes pity on me and call long distance (still in The States) :lol::lol::| :wink:

:sad:

have to leave....

VP ... if it's as cool where you are-- as it is here today ( and rainy)
'
you & sarah should sit on the couch with hot cider with a dash of :hmm: bourbon? or rum? while watching tonight!

i 'll be here tomorrow to catch up on all the comment in the lost thread!:hyper:

go well! :heart:

Definitely a bit of both. :panic : : lol: I've been reading this fantastic site full of people's thoughts about the past 6 seasons. Definitely worth reading: 815 Sentences About Lost. Things have gotten a bit more complicated for this weekend, and I hope it will still be possible for me to watch. : (

Btw, I don't know if you saw this or not, but I'm going to see a taping of The Hour tomorrow night!! :hyper: George is in Vancouver this week, and he's doing a show tonight and tomorrow. I'm excited to be there! :)

Oh no! Why is it more complicated? :(

Yay for seeing George!!!! :drool: I hardly ever watch his show, I'll have to try to remember to watch tomorrow night. I hope you get to take pics!

excited!:hyper :
:hmm : hoping it'll be "good" what ever my criteria is about it! : lol:
and :( it'll be over!

i'm just annoyed I have no one to immediately talk about it after the show..... my one f2f Lost-fan friend is on a very cool vacation until june!

unless she takes pity on me and call long distance (still in The States) :lol ::lol ::| :wink :

Hope you get to talk to her, Lost is definitely better when it's shared.

:sad :

have to leave....

VP ... if it's as cool where you are-- as it is here today ( and rainy)
'
you & sarah should sit on the couch with hot cider with a dash of : hmm: bourbon? or rum? while watching tonight!

i 'll be here tomorrow to catch up on all the comment in the lost thread!:hyper:

go well! :heart:

Can't drink during Lost, I might miss a clue! :ohmy: :lol: Take care, and enjoy tonight! :hug:

Oh no! Why is it more complicated? :(

Yay for seeing George!!!! :drool: I hardly ever watch his show, I'll have to try to remember to watch tomorrow night. I hope you get to take pics!

Just with logistics with where I'm staying & other things that are going on. I'm going to bring a recordable VHS and DVD, and hopefully at the very least I can get one of their neighbors to tape it for me in some way. There's also a slim possibility that I might be able to watch it at my aunt's house, but I'm waiting to hear back from her about that. :lol: :crack: The things I do to watch that damn show! :lol: I just do NOT want to be spoiled at all. At least if I have to tape it, I should be able to make it all the way home the next day without being spoiled. I can't tape it at my home, as I don't have a PVR/Tivo and my VCR isn't reliable enough to count on it taping anything properly. I don't want to risk it not taping. :lol:

I never watch the show either, any more. It used to air at 5pm on one of my CBC channels, but they stopped doing that this season. :sad: I can't stay up to watch a show that starts at 11pm. That's just too late for me. I'll definitely be trying to take stealth pics with my camera. If I get a chance to meet him, oh my god will I EVER be taking a pic or two! :D

DG, glad you're getting plans sorted. I was starting to worry about your passport, although I wasn't going to say anything!

Jess, the Edge poster looks GREAT - can't wait to see the rest. You've still got over 2 weeks to make 'em.

VP, I can't believe it's been 9 weeks! That's so long - and still so far to go with the healing. We're pulling for her.

SG, hopefully we'll see you around here more often. How's Mercy? How's your recertification program going? Seems like you should be almost done, right?

Daz, sorry I missed you again. The wedding was really nice - it was very weird being around all my brother's friends. They're so rich, they all live a lifestyle that's completely foreign to me and I felt awkward much of the time. One of his friends works for Goldman Sachs and my husband said I should've given him what for but that wouldn't exactly be polite conversation over drinks now :lol:

And yes, I'm sure I'll start feeling better once I"m out of school. I seemed to have burnt out a bit earlier than usual this year and it seems to be taking FOREVER to get to May 26th. :crack:

Have fun watching Lost, y'all.

Still trying to noodle out Bono. To me, he represents pure joy. He's always got this youthful exuberance, a child-like happiness where he sees the beauty in everything. He's got a big heart and is probably one of the kindest people that ever walked the earth.

I'm just not sure how that translates into a slick rock and roll poster made to look like Russian Communist propaganda. :scratch:

I don't suppose you girls would have any ideas.

Jess - don't know if you follow @u2 on Twitter, but they retweeted from U2tours this morning that the "U2 360 crew have arrived in SLC" :D

(Which of course means the band should hopefully be there next week, they have to rehearse after all :wink:)

ETA: Aha! Found the link.. though it sounds like the band will be rehearsing for a bit in NYC first... http://www.u2tours.com/news/article.src?ID=1530

OMG - Jess, so excited for you. My guess (and I'm not all that well versed in this sort of thing) is that they'll be there at least 4 or 5 days before the first show. They tend to rehearse late in the afternoon / evening. Hopefully you can go down there and if not catch a few glimpses, at least hear them rehearsing. In Vegas, there was a gap where the stadium seating stopped, towards the back of the stage, (like if front and center of the stage is 12 O'clock, this would be about 5 O'clock) and we saw Adam and Edge rehearsing around 4:30 or 5pm.

hmm... Bono poster... thinking about it. A lol might be kinda funny with a propaganda look/feel. Maybe just pick your favorite lol/macro and try it? That's the best this burnt out teacher can offer.

Oh, and if you see Bono, tell him to let me run with him PLLLEEEEEEEEEZE. :lol:

Jess - don't know if you follow @u2 on Twitter, but they retweeted from U2tours this morning that the "U2 360 crew have arrived in SLC" :D

(Which of course means the band should hopefully be there next week, they have to rehearse after all :wink:)

ETA: Aha! Found the link.. though it sounds like the band will be rehearsing for a bit in NYC first... U2 360 Tour News Article from U2tours.com
;lzkf;ladsifajsedklfajsd;lfkjeijradskljfiaosjdfklajdsfiuscjieukorjadklfj. THEY'RE HERE?!! THEY CAN'T BE HERE! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S JUST THE STAGE CREW! THEY CAN'T BE HERE! I'M NOT READY FOR THEM TO BE HERE! :panic: :panic: :panic:

OMG - Jess, so excited for you. My guess (and I'm not all that well versed in this sort of thing) is that they'll be there at least 4 or 5 days before the first show. They tend to rehearse late in the afternoon / evening. Hopefully you can go down there and if not catch a few glimpses, at least hear them rehearsing. In Vegas, there was a gap where the stadium seating stopped, towards the back of the stage, (like if front and center of the stage is 12 O'clock, this would be about 5 O'clock) and we saw Adam and Edge rehearsing around 4:30 or 5pm.

hmm... Bono poster... thinking about it. A lol might be kinda funny with a propaganda look/feel. Maybe just pick your favorite lol/macro and try it? That's the best this burnt out teacher can offer.

Oh, and if you see Bono, tell him to let me run with him PLLLEEEEEEEEEZE. :lol:
Are you kidding me? All I want to do right now is hide under a rock. :reject:

Yes.

Bonoballoons.jpg

;lzkf;ladsifajsedklfajsd;lfkjeijradskljfiaosjdfklajdsfiuscjieukorjadklfj. THEY'RE HERE?!! THEY CAN'T BE HERE! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S JUST THE STAGE CREW! THEY CAN'T BE HERE! I'M NOT READY FOR THEM TO BE HERE! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Are you kidding me? All I want to do right now is hide under a rock. :reject:

The band is NOT there yet - yeah, just the crew. But THE CLAW is there! :hyper: and damnit - get out of that box, or out from under that rock, finish your posters and get your ass down to that stadium!!! Hand your posters to them, all shakey handed and sweaty, say something unintelligible, or highly original like "thanks, I love you guys" and come back here and GLOAT and SQUEAL and SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS! YOU'RE GOIN' TO SEE U2 ON THE OPENING NIGHT OF THE LEG, DAMNIT!!!!!! :rockon:

The band is NOT there yet - yeah, just the crew. But THE CLAW is there! :hyper: and damnit - get out of that box, or out from under that rock, finish your posters and get your ass down to that stadium!!! Hand your posters to them, all shakey handed and sweaty, say something unintelligible, or highly original like "thanks, I love you guys" and come back here and GLOAT and SQUEAL and SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS! YOU'RE GOIN' TO SEE U2 ON THE OPENING NIGHT OF THE LEG, DAMNIT!!!!!! :rockon:

i would be if they were starting the tour in London :drool:

They love pressies :yes:

Daz, sorry I missed you again. The wedding was really nice - it was very weird being around all my brother's friends. They're so rich, they all live a lifestyle that's completely foreign to me and I felt awkward much of the time. One of his friends works for Goldman Sachs and my husband said I should've given him what for but that wouldn't exactly be polite conversation over drinks now :lol:

And yes, I'm sure I'll start feeling better once I"m out of school. I seemed to have burnt out a bit earlier than usual this year and it seems to be taking FOREVER to get to May 26th. :crack:

Have fun watching Lost, y'all.

oh wow!

That can sooooo do stuff to your head if you not feeling too secure with your own job situation/ out of work/ underpaid/ struggling to meet to your ( various) goals etc! :hug::hug:

MY sis does pretty well for herself - i guess between middle and upper Middle Class. But her bosses are quite well off, and other people she's met through different things she's done have been in the upper class.
So she herself has found herself feeling awkward at times.

:lol:yeah, polite convo.....................
NOT!!!!
:lol:

I guess try picturing "the Claw" and Larry and his Dejembe while you slog through the rest of your :crack: school Daze!:lol::hug:

Back
Top Bottom