PGP - Scheming? Who? Us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
71503770.jpg

71503768.jpg

She looks so much prettier on the show though. :drool:

The Awesomeness that is SG

Sad_Girl said:
And lastly tonight

Sim Carmel seems to have swiped Sim Adam's blue hat
snapshot_11ca5899_d1d5431e.jpg

he doesn't appear to mind :wink:

snapshot_11ca5899_f1d544a0.jpg

:drool: This has just made my week...no my month:combust: That is the most action Carmel has gotten in a while. Thank you SG:hug: I wish I could make you evening better like you've mad mine.

Oh yeah, how you ladies doin:wink:

:drool: Oh yeah Weldy, I got to touch Adam's arse:giggle: awesome!!I am so happy now!! I see you have had yourself a good time with Owen too.:flirt: He is so funny, I love all his movies!

Carmelu2fan said:

Dis, are you still not feeling well?:hug: Do you need some hot tea to relax you?

Carmel:hug:
I feel blah:| ..and I just did something I though might relax me:shifty: but it just left me wired:crazy:

tea would be great:drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I like Owen too...I actually have a little crush on him :eek:

Don't feel bad Dis...I can't go to sleep until 8-9am the next morning :yikes:

omg...that is so late! I mean..early...I mean late:yikes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I like Owen too...I actually have a little crush on him :eek:

Don't feel bad Dis...I can't go to sleep until 8-9am the next morning :yikes:

Have you ever see a movie called "bottle rocket? I think it was one of his first movies...I swear I could not stop laughing:lmao: he is a natural. And he ain't bad to look at either:wink: I am not sure why his brother does not appeal to me.:|

Dismantled said:

I think you should try somethings to help you sleep if you are tired or sleepy. If you are not tired, then by all means, keep hangin with us:hyper:

Hello, everyone

:hug: to everyone

SG, the sim!videos were :cute:

two hours of Grey's Anatomy reruns tonight! :drool:
Of course, I already had the eps on DVD, but who cares? :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

I think you should try somethings to help you sleep if you are tired or sleepy. If you are not tired, then by all means, keep hangin with us:hyper:

what things?:hyper:

I'll hang around for a bit:drool:

Dismantled said:

:lol: The reason for the weird bedtime is that it's stuffy in my room...I have a open camper thingy for a blanket (Very useful for the winter months...but shit during the summer months) and I like to close my door when I go to sleep.

Oh yea...I have an off center mattress and boxspring.

Dismantled said:

what things?:hyper:

I'll hang around for a bit:drool:

:uhoh: I think I may have spoke to soon, again:|
I just read this:
Do women suffer from insomnia more than men?
Women are twice as likely to suffer from insomnia than men. Some research suggests that certain social factors, such as being unemployed or divorced, are related to poor sleep and increase the risk of insomnia in women. Also, insomnia tends to increase with age.

Sometimes perimenopausal (the time leading up to menopause) women have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep; hot flashes and night sweats often can disturb sleep. Pregnancy also can affect how well a woman

http://www.4woman.gov/faq/insomnia.htm#c

jobob said:
Hello, everyone

Hey Jo :wave:

I don't understand the appeal of Grey's Anatomy...my mom is starting to like that show...but it just doesn't cut it for me :shrug:

(Yes...I'm starting to like House :wink: I'm waiting a while before I get the DVD's through Netflix).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lol: The reason for the weird bedtime is that it's stuffy in my room...I have a open camper thingy for a blanket (Very useful for the winter months...but shit during the summer months) and I like to close my door when I go to sleep.

Oh yea...I have an off center mattress and boxspring.

I don't know what any of that stuff is:lol: do you have a sleeping bag? I know what a box spring is but what is an off center mattress...doesn't sound comfortable:(

Carmelu2fan said:

I just read this:
Women are twice as likely to suffer from insomnia than men. Some research suggests that certain social factors, such as being unemployed or divorced, are related to poor sleep and increase the risk of insomnia in women. Also, insomnia tends to increase with age.

Sometimes perimenopausal (the time leading up to menopause) women have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep; hot flashes and night sweats often can disturb sleep. Pregnancy also can affect how well a woman

:uhoh: yet another symptom!:ohmy:

Carmelu2fan said:

I just read this:

I thought it might have been unemployment that caused this to get worse......but it's also me not being in school that started this whole ordeal.

jobob said:
Hello, everyone

:wave: Hi Jo
I have been meaning to catch that show. I hear that Dempsy guy is a real hottie. ...and the show ain't bad either:wink:

Back
Top Bottom