PGP - Scheming? Who? Us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

B as in Bono?:shifty: or another boy?...its hard to tell with us:lmao:

awww sorry about your chicken:( ...stupid chickens:madwife:

:up: on no tornados

Yes, I'm that delusional that I believe Bono called me, and I invited him over for dinner. :crack: :angry:

:lmao: :lmao:

No, it's the guy i've been off and on with for ages. It's on again. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, I'm that delusional that I believe Bono called me, and I invited him over for dinner. :crack: :angry:

:lmao: :lmao:

No, it's the guy i've been off and on with for ages. It's on again. :reject:

:lmao: omg...well you never know with this heat and stuff...it's possible Bono could have called...."there was something I meant to do today.....":combust: omg ..can you just imagine:drool:

on again:up: good call on not asking him over for chicken then:lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:ohmy: Take a pregnancy test to make sure though Dis :ohmy:

I was going to buy one today..but they are not on sale:angry: so expensive to pee on a stick:lmao:...its too soon to test still.

Dismantled said:

:lmao: omg...well you never know with this heat and stuff...it's possible Bono could have called...."there was something I meant to do today.....":combust: omg ..can you just imagine:drool:

on again:up: good call on not asking him over for chicken then:lmao:

:lmao: OMG, the day that it's hot enough where I think Bono's on the phone? That'll be a good day! :sexywink:

I did ask him over, though :yikes: luckily, he couldn't come. :happy: Right about now, he would have been walking out in disgust :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

That's what tests are for. :shh: :shifty: But don't let word get out there, it's a little-known way to tell!

:lmao:

Is it too soon for you to even do a test?

OMG! thats what those are for...I thought it was just $15 of peeing on a stick for fun :angry::wink:

yes too soon.

Hey dazzy:wave:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: OMG, the day that it's hot enough where I think Bono's on the phone? That'll be a good day! :sexywink:

I did ask him over, though :yikes: luckily, he couldn't come. :happy: Right about now, he would have been walking out in disgust :lmao:

omg...call me and we will have a three way on the phone:drool: :lmao:

what a date! crappy ass chicken and tornados:lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You can go to a doctor for the test...you don't have to pee on a stick :wink:

Ok on the too soon part :hug:

Doc costs more:wink: I just went to the doc the day before yesterday and we went over everything...she's very cool and relaxed...told me to take a home test first and then come in.

VintagePunk said:

:hmm: That might be kinda fun... :wink:

I would pray for a tornado:drool:

"Bono I must protect you..the world needs your voice!" then I would proceed to throw my body upon him..."don't worry B..this tornado will pass in 2 or so hours":wink: :combust:

edited for stupidity...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

So if the doc costs more......you don't have to worry about the cost of peeing on a stick.

Sorry :reject: :reject:

but then I will 1. still have to pee...but pee for others:yikes: or 2. have blood drawn:scream:

Dismantled said:

I would pray for a tornado:drool:

"Bono I must protect you..the world needs your voice!" then I would proceed to throw my Bono upon him..."don't worry B..this tornado will pass in 2 or so hours":wink: :combust:

Your Bono upon him? :eyebrow:

Someone's obsessed. :tsk:

:lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ok *slowly steps away from getting a :madwife: from Dis*

:ohmy: no..i'm not getting:madwife: on you:hug: just telling you my reasons...to pee or not to pee..that is the question:lmao:

Mr. Dis wants me to play UNO with him....:madwife:

VintagePunk said:
Hey Dazz

I think we'll be okay...it's gstorm.
etting dark out there, but I think we'll probably just get a
:yikes: I sure as heck HOPE you'll all be alright! :hug:

re my mom.......
Uh...yeah........:sad:
they can't do the surgery for 4 reasons.
A_She could still have the surgery work break after it weas done if she still leaned on it too much. :huh: I'mm still a little conused on that one.
B- her bones +{besides osteoperosis } are some how compromised b/c of all the earlier Big amoubnts of Cotisone sshe took for sevfere asthma.
C- qarthritis in shoulder.
D- rotator-cuff muscles are atrophied.

the only rerason they'd do othe surgery was IF she was in EXCRUCiATInG pain which she is not...thank goodness, i suppose.

she IS getting RT?OT for her hand b/c she has lost strebngth in it :( ...dominant hand)

SO NOW she has to at some point soon go to one of the :sigh: Nursing floors.........:uhoh:

Our fears are - they will show her several floors [no bed open currently]- that IF she's st5uck ona FLOOR WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE not just physically compromised, BUT cognitively impaired as where our dad is..........
.she could mentally deteriorate
possibly way sooner than way later.......

as she's still {she's always had some memory problems , only somewhat worse now}.... a very interested in the world-- cultures, fun stories, in her family [bros & Sis's}, our dad & us...........reads, p;ays scrabble , does e-mail, on google etc..........

THIS could be a catastrophy in the making:sad:

Back
Top Bottom