PGP: Hey Boys, They're Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I reallly need to look at that book again!

I'm making homemade hot cocoa. omg it's gonna be EPIC. :drool:

zooey did you see the last post in the you tube thread... something Bono/Larry related in there. :shifty:

zooey did you see the last post in the you tube thread... something Bono/Larry related in there. :shifty:

no - I 'll have to stop in there in a bit. Gotta finish putting the little guy to bed - he's having trouble falling asleep tonight. :sad:

I know - me too! :lol:

Sounds delish! I bought a big tin of hot chocolate the other day, and I've been drinking it constantly. :drool: Maybe I'll make a cup now...

Hi.

I'm watching the Rotterdam 1992 bootleg DVD. Bono has shiny leather pants. They are also tight.

:shifty:

:ohmy: shiny leather.

ok my cocao IS EPIC. Thora join me. :yes:

I usually drink coffee but I need to go to bed tonite for work tomorrow, never made hot cocoa from scratch, and it's yummy. :drool:

I think I shall. :yes:

There's this amazing recipe for adult hot chocolate from Nigella that I used to make all the time. :drool: I should dig out that recipe and make it again. Holy goodness was it ever incredible! :love:

Okay, direct quote from UTEOTW, that just made me :combust:
The boys are in a conga line at a gay bar in Sydney (no I'm NOT making this up)
As the line gets squeezed together a humping motion takes over...Edge reaches back over the shoulders of the woman between them and strokes Larry's chest

*dies*

I had QUITE the visual from that, too!! I wouldn't mind being the person in the middle of THAT, either!! :drool::drool::drool:

I think I shall. :yes:

There's this amazing recipe for adult hot chocolate from Nigella that I used to make all the time. :drool: I should dig out that recipe and make it again. Holy goodness was it ever incredible! :love:

ooOoh adult? Sounds yunmmy. I only have tequila and beer right now though, so I guess I don't have the proper ingredients.

zooey I will try to check it out. :)

ooOoh adult? Sounds yunmmy. I only have tequila and beer right now though, so I guess I don't have the proper ingredients.

zooey I will try to check it out. :)

don't feel like ya hafta! :lol:

hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps is full of win! In high school :shifty: we called it a Benjamin Brown. I don't know why.

really? :cute: I was going to ask if he's singing at all. And who was just talking?

He's the higher pitched sort of nasally sounding guy. The other guy is the lead singer, my BFF's husband :cute:
eta: He was the one that said "Very good, thank you" and is doing band intros :cute: OMG - I love him so!!!!!! [/gush]

:cute:

edit: I just saw your post. I wasn't going to say anything about the interviewer, in case he was a friend or something too. :lol:

Mr.Z just counted them in - sorry, I'm not done gushing!

Quick, someone post a pervy picture!

:lol:

:hmm:

Larryyoungjeansscan.jpg

bwu2babiesintightjeans.jpg

Back
Top Bottom