PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

I hope things get better soon. :( :hug: If i could do something to make it better i would. :hug:

I know, and believe it or not that does make a big difference. I haven't talked much about it because most of the stuff is more other peoples problems, but which are a little troubling to me, but not nearly as much as they are for the people I know who are going through them.

It just seems like a lot of those sort of things happen at once, sometimes :crack:

bonoishot said:

I can't wait until this years over. :happy: And hopefully me and Andy will be friends again soon. Am now bricking it as i'm due to see my dad next month.

:hug: it's a big deal, but you'll get through it and no matter how it goes you will be glad you did it and be able to move forward in your life in a way you haven't been able to before

And you know you have friends thinking of you, supporting you, praying for you through it all :heart:

Wild sent me a text message. Her PC crashed, she was going to try get back on but it doesnt look good as she sent the text about 12.30pm, i read it not long ago and if it was working she would be on by now. :( :scream:

Wheres Snooky with the baby pics. :hyper:

Well ladies, it's been fun, but my back is really hurting me sitting on this chair. I'm going to go do my exercises and lay down for a bit in hopes that will help. See you all later! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Hi Drea :hug: how was your day?

Pretty good :) Now I'm *sure* my cold is stress related, I barely coughed or had any problems breathing today and I was at the CSNF for 8 hours! But I'm not thinking of that dirty four-letter "w" word again till Mon morning :wink:

Thora :hug: I hope your back feels better soon!

Drea - the dreaded 'w' can certainly have that effect on a person

I'm glad you had a good day today, you deserved it!

Sad_Girl said:

I'm pretty good with accents, actually - I have talked to a few friends I've met on the net who were from England and Ireland and usually don't have much trouble. There was this one guy from Dublin (Ronan) who I could NOT understand when he was tired, though :lol : I still loved to listen to him talk, even when I had no idea what he was saying :wink :

Do you remember how many times you had to ask VP and me what the heck we were saying when we were trying to tell you the story of the people who were running (joyfully :wink: ) around the back of the GA floor at the show that night when we met? :lmao:

So type of thing i would do, listen to a hot accent even if i was tired. :drool::lol:

:lmao::lmao: The running people. *tears :lmao:

Drea said:

Jem :hug : You and Wild definitely need to come back to TO : ) On the way home from the needlework festival tonight I saw the pole with the woodpecker and thought of you guys :lol:

Hey Drea. :hug: You enjoy the festival?

:lmao:!!! This thing. :shifty:

97c3c3ed.jpg

It was sooo hilarious when we saw that thing. There were 2 coach drivers parked nearby ( probably waiting for tourists from the CN Tower) and we were stood taking pics of this Woodpecker and almost in tears while we were doing it. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I know, and believe it or not that does make a big difference. I haven't talked much about it because most of the stuff is more other peoples problems, but which are a little troubling to me, but not nearly as much as they are for the people I know who are going through them.

It just seems like a lot of those sort of things happen at once, sometimes :crack:

:hug: it's a big deal, but you'll get through it and no matter how it goes you will be glad you did it and be able to move forward in your life in a way you haven't been able to before

And you know you have friends thinking of you, supporting you, praying for you through it all :heart:

Things do happen all at once. :angry: They come in 3's and stuff. I hope things get better for those involved. :hug::heart:

Yes i'm not hoping for much from the outcome. Andy always said to me, i don't think you realise the bond daughters and fathers have, he will be thrilled to see you. I was like errr Andy not everyone is a good a Dad as you. Andy did try though i'll give him that. :lol: And just seeing him is a step toward healing the hurt. I still need to figure what im gonna say. I don't wanna forget something.

Thanks. :love::heart:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

Hey Drea. :hug: You enjoy the festival?

:lmao:!!! This thing. :shifty:

97c3c3ed.jpg

It was sooo hilarious when we saw that thing. There were 2 coach drivers parked nearby ( probably waiting for tourists from the CN Tower) and we were stood taking pics of this Woodpecker and almost in tears while we were doing it. :lmao:

That has to be one of the oddest pics. I've ever seen.:giggle: I love it!

U2isthebest said:

That has to be one of the oddest pics. I've ever seen.:giggle : I love it!

Thats mine and Wild's Woodpecker in Toronto. We :love: it. Its so :drool::combust::lmao: ( Its a personal joke really )

Bye SG. :sad::hug: Oh i need to PM you about something but will do it in the morning. Am too tired now.

Night everyone its 2.15am here:yikes: :hug:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

Thats mine and Wild's Woodpecker in Toronto. We :love: it. Its so :drool::combust::lmao: ( Its a personal joke really )

Bye SG. :sad::hug: Oh i need to PM you about something but will do it in the morning. Am too tired now.

Night everyone its 2.15am here:yikes: :hug:

Have a good night Jem! Sleep Well!:hug:

Night Jem :hug: sweet dreams

Snooky! I figured it might have been something like that :wink:

She's precious!!! she's so little :cute: and look at those great big, beautiful eyes! :heart:

Well, I'm sure she might get a bit frustrated with the dressing part, as all babies do :lol: but I'd bet she loves the attention and the love involved :yes:

How big is she now?

I'm doing all right, thanks for asking. trying to finish my manuscript by the end of the month but it doesn't look like it's going to happen :uhoh: :lol: :reject: maybe I should spend less time here :wink:

OH MY GOD!!! MIA ROSE!!!!! OH Snooky!!! She is freakin darling!!! Damn Auntie Russty is just so proud. Girl you did good! :hyper: :love: :combust: :faint:

Okay I think my head just exploded with excitement. :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
Well, I'm sure she might get a bit frustrated with the dressing part, as all babies do :lol: but I'd bet she loves the attention and the love involved :yes:

How big is she now?

I'm doing all right, thanks for asking. trying to finish my manuscript by the end of the month but it doesn't look like it's going to happen :uhoh: :lol: :reject: maybe I should spend less time here :wink:
\

She's about 23 inches and 11-12 LBS.

Good luck with your manuscript! I wish I could spend more time here! I miss everyone :sad:

Russty Cat said:
OH MY GOD!!! MIA ROSE!!!!! OH Snooky!!! She is freakin darling!!! Damn Auntie Russty is just so proud. Girl you did good! :hyper: :love: :combust: :faint:

Okay I think my head just exploded with excitement. :laugh:

Exploding heads...:yikes: I hope someone's there to clean up after you. I'd be there, but i'm about 3000 miles away in MI. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom