PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:
\

She's about 23 inches and 11-12 LBS.

Good luck with your manuscript! I wish I could spend more time here! I miss everyone :sad:

Cherish the time you have with her as a baby; they grow so fast! I feel like I just blinked and Jeffy went from an infant to a first grader :heart:

It's a great time, make the most of it - you'll have more time for us here again :yes: :hug:

Hi Russty :hug: isn't she beautiful?

:hug: :love: :drool: Snooky darling we've missed you! :sexywink:

Hmmmm B won't be back for a few weeks the smell of my exploded head will be nice and ripe by then. :drool: :laugh: I'm not cleaning it up, I don't have a head! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: Maybe. :shifty:

:whistle: 'Out on runway number nine, big 707 set to go... and I'm stuck here in the grass, with a pain that ever grows...'

You can't jump a jet plane... like you can a freight train... :heart:

I was lucky enough in 2000 to hear Lightfoot perform that live in Orillia ON (at the Mariposa Folk Festival) and less than 12 hrs later hear Moxy Fruvous' gorgeous cover version :heart: (I was hoping at best to hear one or the other and I got both :drool: ) Remind me the next time you're up here, I'm sure I have that cover on one of my Fruvous bootleg tapes :D

Russty :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Hmmmm B won't be back for a few weeks the smell of my exploded head will be nice and ripe by then. :drool: :laugh: I'm not cleaning it up, I don't have a head! :wink:

Just in time for Halloween! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Cherish the time you have with her as a baby; they grow so fast! I feel like I just blinked and Jeffy went from an infant to a first grader :heart:

It's a great time, make the most of it - you'll have more time for us here again :yes: :hug:

:hug: she totally is! And what you said is so true. I feel like I blinked and Jack went from a baby to a little person. She actually got on the phone today with B and tried to talk to him. :ohmy: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

I already feel like she's growing up so fast it scares me!
Thanks for all the compliments!

Drea said:

You can't jump a jet plane... like you can a freight train... :heart:

I was lucky enough in 2000 to hear Lightfoot perform that live in Orillia ON (at the Mariposa Folk Festival) and less than 12 hrs later hear Moxy Fruvous' gorgeous cover version :heart: (I was hoping at best to hear one or the other and I got both :drool: ) Remind me the next time you're up here, I'm sure I have that cover on one of my Fruvous bootleg tapes :D

Russty :hug:

that's very cool :up: I think we may have talked about him a bit before - I love his music especially when I've been a bit stressed out and just really need to relax and mellow out. He always gets my imagination going, too, when I'm working on a story :yes:

Russty Cat said:

Hmm...how lovely for him...:sick: And the no head...that explains a lot..Just kidding! :lmao:

:hug: Drea

My headlessness does explain so much. :yes: :laugh: I've felt brainless lately. I think its a trend. hehe

I'm all about Halloween. If you can't do it realistic, don't do it at all. :wink: :giggle:

Snooky pie said:

I already feel like she's growing up so fast it scares me!
Thanks for all the compliments!

You'll be ready for each new stage as it comes, though. First steps and first words, first day at pre-school :heart: the list goes on and on;

My sister has been really nervous because her two oldest boys are both in high school. last year the thought of them graduating and moving to college terrified her. Her eldest is in his senior year now, and universities are recruiting him for their wrestling programs - and she has gotten to a point now where she is proud of him, happy for him and even looking forward to him taking this next step because it will mean she will have a little time to do some things out of her own interests as a person and not simply be 'mom' all the time :lol:

it all balances out :heart:

I can't remember where I heard it but there's a joke about how parents try and try to teach their babies to learn to walk and talk, and shortly after they learn, the parents are begging them to 'sit down and shut up!' :lol: I think that is a pretty great summary of the trials of parenthood :wink:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: Drea

My headlessness does explain so much. :yes: :laugh: I've felt brainless lately. I think its a trend. hehe

I'm all about Halloween. If you can't do it realistic, don't do it at all. :wink: :giggle:

Ahh..Russty..you're fast turning into my one of my fav. people here..:flirt: Now, am I going to have to put in my sig. that your awesomeness dismantles atomic bombs too?:hmm: :shifty:

Its so true SG you want them to do all these things and then you want to hold back the tide of time so they can stay little with you for forever. I can't believe how much Mini-cat has grown lately. I'm so proud of her, but I miss her being little enough to be my baby. She still thinks I'm cool though so hopefully that will last a little longer. :wink:

I realized something today one of the main reasons I had kids was so that I could have a reason to still make Halloween costumes. :lol: :drool: I'm gonna have to adopt a few more when these kids get to old. :wink:

U2isthebest said:

Ahh..Russty..you're fast turning into my one of my fav. people here..:flirt: Now, am I going to have to put in my sig. that your awesomeness dismantles atomic bombs too?:hmm: :shifty:

You won't like me as much when I get brain goo all over you and the carpet. :wink: :giggle: :heart:

LOL Ahhhh immortalized in a sig, it doesn't get much better then that. :wink:

I really need to change my sig and my avi. I'm so lazy about it. I should find some skeletons or pumpkins for Halloween.

The baby is so cute! She is walking around moaning, shrugging her shoulders like she is looking for something. :lol:

Oh Russty I was going to call you today, but Travis was a good boy and took me shopping :drool:

SG Travis and his best friend went to see it, and he said it made him tear up, so it would make ke bawl like a baby .

Russty Cat said:
LOL Ahhhh immortalized in a sig, it doesn't get much better then that. :wink:

I really need to change my sig and my avi. I'm so lazy about it. I should find some skeletons or pumpkins for Halloween.

The baby is so cute! She is walking around moaning, shrugging her shoulders like she is looking for something. :lol:
l

Babies....:love: I can't wait to get married and have kids. And yes, I already have names picked out..:reject:

Snooky pie said:
Oh Russty I was going to call you today, but Travis was a good boy and took me shopping :drool:

SG Travis and his best friend went to see it, and he said it made him tear up, so it would make ke bawl like a baby .

Jeffy got rather upset with me because I was crying so hard :lol: but it was GOOD! :heart:

Snooky pie said:

Yup, Melissa, my roomie, said it made me her cry, and she's not the emotional type. Me? I would be sobbing. I cannot even start to count all the movies and songs that make me:sad: They're the best kind:wink:

I haven't seen it yet, cuz I heard its a tear jerker. :lol:

Snooky did you get anything good? I have thought about calling you as well, but its hard to find a moments peace with the crazy kids. :giggle: I ended up spending most of the afternoon working on Mini-cats Halloween costume. :drool:

6.gif

13.gif

1.gif

20.gif

For Russty :wink:

U2isthebest said:
l

Babies....:love: I can't wait to get married and have kids. And yes, I already have names picked out..:reject:

Don't feel bad I know alot of people who have names picked out when they are young. B did. He had a name for our oldest before we were ever married. :laugh: My parents just asked that we please for the love of all that is holy not give our kids any freaky names. :giggle: We told them for a long time that our oldest was going to be called Rhythm Note Summer. I swear I thought they were going to have a stroke. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom