PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
I haven't seen it yet, cuz I heard its a tear jerker. :lol:

Snooky did you get anything good? I have thought about calling you as well, but its hard to find a moments peace with the crazy kids. :giggle: I ended up spending most of the afternoon working on Mini-cats Halloween costume. :drool:

We went to the outlet mall and I got a bunch of stuff for Mia for Christmas :hyper:

I am the same way with movies and songs there are soooooooooooooo many that make me :sad: I have seen "it's a wonderful life and "you've got mail" a billion times and I still cry every time I see them

Snooky pie said:

We went to the outlet mall and I got a bunch of stuff for Mia for Christmas :hyper:

I am the same way with movies and songs there are soooooooooooooo many that make me :sad: I have seen "it's a wonderful life and "you've got mail" a billion times and I still cry every time I see them

It's like that for me w/"The Notebook" "The Passion", "Crash" (my fav. movie!) "I Am Sam", and literally hundreds of others. I'm such a crybaby...:shh:

Hi BB :hug: :heart:

Snooky your so good to already be Christmas shopping. I'll just be happy to have a new place to live in by Christmas. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Don't feel bad I know alot of people who have names picked out when they are young. B did. He had a name for our oldest before we were ever married. :laugh: My parents just asked that we please for the love of all that is holy not give our kids any freaky names. :giggle: We told them for a long time that our oldest was going to be called Rhythm Note Summer. I swear I thought they were going to have a stroke. :laugh:

:lmao: :lmao:. That is amazing! Rhythm Note Summer. It has a lovely, um, ring(?) to it. I'm not too out there
Alessandra
Kamella (It's Hungarian, my heritage)
Landon (I love "A Walk To Remember)
Caleb.

I know, I'm not the most thrilling person alive...:wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Hi Brittany :). Ummm it was relaxing,lol,just watched a movie and a Halloween special on the Food Network. Love Halloween :love: How has your night been?

It's been good. My mom and I had pizza and she watched The World Series while I listened to music in my room Family togetherness is alive and well in our house..:giggle: What movie did you see?

U2isthebest said:

It's been good. My mom and I had pizza and she watched The World Series while I listened to music in my room Family togetherness is alive and well in our house..:giggle: What movie did you see?

Sounds like a good night :). I thought you guys were going to watch "The Break-Up". Oh and I watched "28 Days" with Sandra Bullock. She's one of my absolute favorite actresses and this movie is one of my favorite ones.

BonosBaby12 said:
I know someone who named their daughter Summer Rayne. Her parent's were hippies and have an Indian background so she chose names for her daughter based on that.

That's actually a beautiful name. It's very peaceful. Of course you said the 'rents were hippies, so there you go..:wink: I was watching "Wackiest Celebrity Baby Names" on VH1 and there were some, um, unique(?) ones.
Let's see if I can remember some (not that they're forgettable)
Sean and Robin Wright-Penn- Son: "Hopper Jack" apparently named after Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson, (they couldn't switch it around?)

Robert Rodriguez-Sons: Rebel, Rocket, Racer, and Rogue

David Duchovny-Kyd Miller

Shannyn Sossaman-Audio Science (No, I'm not kidding...hmm. I might take that class next semester. LOL)

And drumroll please the best ever!:
Jason Lee: Pilot Inspektor.

I know a woman whose last name was dyllan at the time she had her son, and she named him Marshall

Marshall Matt Dyllan :giggle:

I always thought that was cute

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who gets the joke :uhoh:

BonosBaby12 said:

Sounds like a good night :). I thought you guys were going to watch "The Break-Up". Oh and I watched "28 Days" with Sandra Bullock. She's one of my absolute favorite actresses and this movie is one of my favorite ones.

I did too! My mom apparently had other plans. We're going to watch it tomorrow before I head back up to school. I love Sandra Bullock. I've never gotten around to watching "28 Days" I've always wanted too though. I think I need to hit Blockbuster again....:hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
I know a woman whose last name was dyllan at the time she had her son, and she named him Marshall

Marshall Dyllan :giggle:

Yes? :reject: I'm probably the only one who doesn't get it. :lol:

U2isthebest said:

That's actually a beautiful name. It's very peaceful. Of course you said the 'rents were hippies, so there you go..:wink: I was watching "Wackiest Celebrity Baby Names" on VH1 and there were some, um, unique(?) ones.
Let's see if I can remember some (not that they're forgettable)
Sean and Robin Wright-Penn- Son: "Hopper Jack" apparently named after Dennis Hopper and Jack Nicholson, (they couldn't switch it around?)

Robert Rodriguez-Sons: Rebel, Rocket, Racer, and Rogue

David Duchovny-Kyd Miller

Shannyn Sossaman-Audio Science (No, I'm not kidding...hmm. I might take that class next semester. LOL)

And drumroll please the best ever!:
Jason Lee: Pilot Inspektor.

I watched that show with my little sisterI thought we were gonna pee our pants and all the horrible name. I still think it doesn't get and dumber than Apple though :tsk:
then there was that one guy who named his kid "something" crime-fighter

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Im making every attempt to figure it out lol.

Some celebrities come up with the craziest names for their kids :tsk:

U2isthebest said:

I did too! My mom apparently had other plans. We're going to watch it tomorrow before I head back up to school. I love Sandra Bullock. I've never gotten around to watching "28 Days" I've always wanted too though. I think I need to hit Blockbuster again....:hmm:

It's a really good movie will eventually buy the dvd. For now I just rent movies through Netflix.

Snooky pie said:

I watched that show with my little sisterI thought we were gonna pee our pants and all the horrible name. I still think it doesn't get and dumber than Apple though :tsk:

I didn't either. Then the brilliance of Mr. Tom Cruise came along w/"Suri" which is actually a different spelling of the Scientologist leader L. Ron Hubbard's English estate. Gotta love wackjobs in cults:rolleyes: :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

Did she intend him to be a sheriff? :wink:

U2isthebest said:

I didn't either. Then the brilliance of Mr. Tom Cruise came along w/"Suri" which is actually a different spelling of the Scientologist leader L. Ron Hubbard's English estate. Gotta love wackjobs in cults:rolleyes: :ohmy:

Don't get me started on Tom cruise:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom