Official: U2 in Turin for 2 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what time is it in Turin? i'm doubtful that they'll actually rehearse today, and if they do, it'll probably be minimal.

what i'm really interested to see is if they actually follow through on all of these claims that they'll be playing brand new songs.

Well, the claw's done.

latest.jpg

Yeah, but at least we got to hear them from outside the stadium a year ago today. I've been listening to that boot a lot this past week. What an awesome show, Stay with the crowd singing until the beginning of UC, Bad, WOWY you with the Shine like Stars verse. It was such a great show!!!

I listen to that bootleg all the time. I'm going to listen to it today as well. That was an incredible show and I'm glad I was there.

yeah, i did think today seemed a little early. my guess is that they'll start rehearsing Friday or Saturday.

Judging by the pics there's no way rehearsals are starting today: No stage, no screen, etc.

according to today's latest rumours, the band is expected not earlier than thursday evening, while the stage should be ready within tomorrow, along with a first test of lighting and video system (probably on thursday).
anyway, just rumours for now...:shifty:

according to today's latest rumours, the band is expected not earlier than thursday evening, while the stage should be ready within tomorrow, along with a first test of lighting and video system (probably on thursday).
anyway, just rumours for now...:shifty:

Lighting tests :drool:

I remember that well for Vegas, driving back to the hotel near the stadium from the Strip on the night before the show. The whole stadium was lit up, and they were testing the strobes on the needle, then it went completely dark and the spotlights shot up into the sky :heart:

And then driving to the Rose Bowl the night before the show, they were also doing the light tests. We couldn't find out how to get to the stadium's carpark, luckily the spotlights came on again so we headed towards the lights and found it.

Amazing memories. Get warm fuzzies typing that :hyper::hyper:

I had the notion to take a vacation day next Friday and then realized I'd just be taking a day to play setlist party. Thankfully, I came to my senses.

Although considering it'll be going on during a Friday afternoon in this time zone, chances are I'll still be able to follow along. :shifty:

The claw looks brighter than usual. Probably the sun. :D

If they don't finish today, my guess will be late tomorrow or Thursday something will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom