Official: U2 in Turin for 2 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the notion to take a vacation day next Friday and then realized I'd just be taking a day to play setlist party. Thankfully, I came to my senses.

Although considering it'll be going on during a Friday afternoon in this time zone, chances are I'll still be able to follow along. :shifty:

I predict I will be getting no work done next Friday afternoon. Must plan accordingly.

I'm going to miss the first 8-10 setlist parties of the year. :sad:

Luckily I'll be around for one or two days of rehearsals. Hopefully we'll get some wild surprises early on.

The reason for a delay in the band arriving in Turin.........

Bono was trying his moves out

GigwiseU2SanSiro14.jpg

GigwiseU2SanSiro13.jpg

Larry wasn`t too happy..........:larry: :angry: :fist:

lol!!

Yeah, but at least we got to hear them from outside the stadium a year ago today. I've been listening to that boot a lot this past week. What an awesome show, Stay with the crowd singing until the beginning of UC, Bad, WOWY you with the Shine like Stars verse. It was such a great show!!!

Agreed. It was a huge surprise to hear Shine Like Stars. Amazing show. And I'm glad to have heard them AND ES at least a bit from outside.

Final call for all passengers:

U2.com > News > Countdown Day 10

Wow. That gave me cold shivers all over. Ten daaaaays.

:cute: it's so lovely of U2.com to give me a countdown on my bday. Handy to remember.
:pray: I have only one request for U2. Please pretty please play Electrical Storm for me? But on the 10th or 12th please, as I'd actually be there. :D

Maybe a bit early, but is there any word yet on a possible audio feed?

Is that Stade de France? :shifty:

Yeah, I feel blessed to have heard ES at Barcelona 2. I can't believe I'm not heading to Europe this year. :sad:
You were very lucky. Even though I didn't see it live, the setlist party of that night was very memorable. Are you going to any US show next year?

Is that Stade de France? :shifty:

Nope, it's Wembley Stadium. :)

You were very lucky. Even though I didn't see it live, the setlist party of that night was very memorable.

I do feel lucky (too). That second night in Barcelona is still one of the best 360 concerts I've seen last year. Maybe with only Wembley 2 and Foxborough 2 topping it.

Maybe a bit early, but is there any word yet on a possible audio feed?

Matt and I are looking at doing something ...

If we get it to work, it may be better quality than past audio feeds. That's a big "if" though, so nobody should get excited just yet.

Nope, it's Wembley Stadium. :)

I do feel lucky (too). That second night in Barcelona is still one of the best 360 concerts I've seen last year. Maybe with only Wembley 2 and Foxborough 2 topping it.
Ah, they look quite similar! :D

It sure sounded like a great gig. And Crazy Tonight x2 :love:

Matt and I are looking at doing something ...

If we get it to work, it may be better quality than past audio feeds. That's a big "if" though, so nobody should get excited just yet.

Ooh. I'll be holding my breathe for that to work then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom