Official: U2 in Turin for 2 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lighting tests :drool:

I remember that well for Vegas, driving back to the hotel near the stadium from the Strip on the night before the show. The whole stadium was lit up, and they were testing the strobes on the needle, then it went completely dark and the spotlights shot up into the sky :heart:

And then driving to the Rose Bowl the night before the show, they were also doing the light tests. We couldn't find out how to get to the stadium's carpark, luckily the spotlights came on again so we headed towards the lights and found it.

Amazing memories. Get warm fuzzies typing that :hyper::hyper:

:hyper::drool::drool::hyper:

Full Lights in the Stadium tonight

latest.jpg

:applaud::applaud::drool::hyper:

Full Lights in the Stadium tonight

latest.jpg

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Is it wrong of me to be timing a day trip on the 6th so that I'm home in time for the setlist party? (My little sister is getting married next summer and wants me to do some preliminary planning with her that day. I don't have the heart to tell her that I'd much rather be at the setlist party for the start of the next leg. I'm such a bad sister somedays...:reject: )

Last edited:
It'll be created on the 6th in the setlist part of the tour forum by the person who's awake the earliest. Most likely someone from Aus/NZ as the day starts there first, but I'll try to get up early for it as well. :shifty:

I can't wait to hear about a band sighting or rehearsal noise!! Maybe today will be the day. The claw is in it's full glory!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the claw. :drool: :lol:

Posted over on u2start.com

posted by yeah (Member) on 2010-07-28 04:13 pm quote

Seems like the band is in the stadium right now...

And rehearsals have started with new songs it seems.

Posted over on u2start.com

posted by yeah (Member) on 2010-07-28 04:13 pm quote

Seems like the band is in the stadium right now...

And rehearsals have started with new songs it seems.

:hyper: :applaud:

and who's recording this?

Beach Clips without water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom