Official Pre-Sale Info - U2.Com - GENERAL DISCUSSION & INFO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 possibilities here:
1. The LiveNation rep was mistaken and was referring to the $30 tix in the stands.
2. There'll be an allotment of somewhat cheaper GA seats (maybe slotted for the back half of the field?)
3. $45 GA will be first come, first served for the upper tiers.

#1 makes the most sense. We'll see... :doh:

So that second Chicago date(13th) is going to happen?

I don't have precise dates for extra shows, but a second Chicago show is very probable. I'd actually expect it on the 14th on the basis of U2's typical tour scheduling (more often than not, there is an empty day between the first two shows of a tour leg, even if they're in the same city), but that's just an educated guess, not anything based on actual information.

I don't have precise dates for extra shows, but a second Chicago show is very probable. I'd actually expect it on the 14th on the basis of U2's typical tour scheduling (more often than not, there is an empty day between the first two shows of a tour leg, even if they're in the same city), but that's just an educated guess, not anything based on actual information.

Since it looks like I won't be traveling for a 2nd show having another one in Chicago would be perfect. Hope your educated guess turns out to be true!

3 possibilities here:
1. The LiveNation rep was mistaken and was referring to the $30 tix in the stands.
2. There'll be an allotment of somewhat cheaper GA seats (maybe slotted for the back half of the field?)
3. $45 GA will be first come, first served for the upper tiers.

#1 makes the most sense. We'll see... :doh:

I agree that is sounds bizarre. My conversation was not one I had in passing. We talked for half and hour and he assured me that is what he was informed. I firmly agree that one show and only one show as well as $45 and $55 sounds odd.

for a fact??? :hmm:

Yep. Assuming the first show sells out as quickly as anticipated, there are extra shows pencilled in for some cities the tour is already visiting. I don't have a precise list but I know the current 16 shows are not the final total of shows - however, it looks like the current 16 cities are the final total of cities.

Yep. Assuming the first show sells out as quickly as anticipated, there are extra shows pencilled in for some cities the tour is already visiting. I don't have a precise list but I know the current 16 shows are not the final total of shows - however, it looks like the current 16 cities are the final total of cities.

That's what I think too.

so do we definitely know that Chicago's Presale is next Tuesday?

i can't seem to find the discussion on this anywhere.

I would say probably not. U2.com already has a list of shows that are on presale next week. It only list the remainder of the European shows not the U.S. shows.

I would say probably not. U2.com already has a list of shows that are on presale next week. It only list the remainder of the European shows not the U.S. shows.

Oh, I'm sure we'll get an e-mail at 4am on Tues. morning letting us know that the Chicago presale starts at 10am. :scratch:

Mark

According to the email they just sent for the next presales there will be announcement on Monday for the first four US presales.

According to the email they just sent for the next presales there will be announcement on Monday for the first four US presales.

They may be closer to the end of the week if the rest of Europe is earlier in the week. Like the Barcelona presale starts tomorrow

That's what I was thinking too. If the general sale for the first couple of NA dates is on the 30th then wouldn't the pre-sale start on Friday the 27th?

Horizon presale for Barcelona was a breeze for me! Four tickets in the stands, right by the stage, row 15.

I agree that is sounds bizarre. My conversation was not one I had in passing. We talked for half and hour and he assured me that is what he was informed. I firmly agree that one show and only one show as well as $45 and $55 sounds odd.

I am certain there will be additional show(s) at Gillette. certain

hey...what was the price and which part of the sttands...please, I need that info :)

cheers and thx

campnou.jpg

The first, red bowl is €150 and €85
The second, yellow bowl is €65 (and €85 and €150)
The third, green bowl is €30 (and €65, €85)
Pitch standing is €55

My pitch standing was +€7,50 service fees per ticket.
And the €40 delivery, of course :doh:

See you on the 30th! :wink:

I ordered tickets to London -- coming via FedEx to NYC. I wonder how long that will take.

Usually it's pretty quick for the US shows.

Monday there is going to be an announcement. At least that is what they email that I got yesterday said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom