Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamescorymiko said:
did you guys just hear a message come through about the person you are trying to connect to doesn't accept calls or something????
Okay, I heard it that time. Hope that's not a bad sign. :uhoh:

Miroslava said:
Why the eyebrow? :(

I was talking to you before about being worried were you had ended up! I just didnt quote you :D

OH...jeezz...I thought you were speaking to corianderstem!....my bad...:hug:

Trust me I ended up in the best place....right in front of edge!...was very very happy! Wouldn't of minded being next to you guys tho! :wink:

Can u believe it... i didnt get scanned into the ellipse but the guy behind me did.. and guess what...HE DIDNT WANT TO GO IN THE ELLIPSE! Can u believe it...who would turn that down as close as we all were! So i begged the guy who was punching holes in the tickets to let me have it and he GAVE IT TO ME! Thats how i ended up in the ellipse. :drool:

Westport said:

Yes...

Just sent it..

Ok, we need to talk about your defition of a good picture :tsk:

Thanks for sending. Now I just need to hide it in a place no one will ever see it :hmm:

one4u2 said:
Is anyone here doing Boston or Hartford?

I'm debating a roadtrip :shifty:
I've decided to get rid of my 2 Boston 12/5 seats. I'll have to put them on the "what do you have/want" forum later tonight. Still need Atlanta or Omaha tix though.

cleazer said:
Okay, I heard it that time. Hope that's not a bad sign. :uhoh:

Well, i feel better knowing it isn't just me. :wink:

i think we should be fine, probably just means that he doens't have an open line yet, or something like that

Mr Bill: "OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

what will happen to our stream. I'm incredibly spoiled and can't handle a regular old text-given setlist. :lol: JK hopefully it will still be an amazing night! Let's liven things up people, this party is moving slowly! Vegas chips for everyone! CHA-CHING! :dancing:

Ooo, gambling underage :love:

Miroslava said:

Thanks for sending. Now I just need to hide it in a place no one will ever see it :hmm:

:lol: But you look happy! And therefore cute.

:lmao: the pre-show music has started!

EDIT: awwww
down.gif

cleazer said:
I've decided to get rid of my 2 Boston 12/5 seats. I'll have to put them on the "what do you have/want" forum later tonight. Still need Atlanta or Omaha tix though.

Where are the seats?

U2Fanatic4ever said:

OH...jeezz...I thought you were speaking to corianderstem!....my bad...:hug:

Trust me I ended up in the best place....right in front of edge!...was very very happy! Wouldn't of minded being next to you guys tho! :wink:

Can u believe it... i didnt get scanned into the ellipse but the guy behind me did.. and guess what...HE DIDNT WANT TO GO IN THE ELLIPSE! Can u believe it...who would turn that down as close as we all were! So i begged the guy who was punching holes in the tickets to let me have it and he GAVE IT TO ME! Thats how i ended up in the ellipse. :drool:

:ohmy:

That is insane!!!!! So glad you benefited and had a great time :hug:

I've never been left of Bono's mic... I am like an old horse, I just run for the right :lol:

For a second there I thought my stream had been taken over by a U2 loving ghost. :no:

Karaoke!!! I'm down! :rockon:

So, who's phone do we have for tonight? Is it tried and true, or losing its streaming virginity to us all tonight?

one4u2 said:
Is anyone here doing Boston or Hartford?

I'm debating a roadtrip :shifty:

I'm doin' Boston, have a bit of trepidation about the GA line in December but ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do. ;) If you want a 25% off code for Amtrak and a good reasonable hotel tip near the Flee...er, Garden (if you don't mind small rooms) I can PM you.

Miroslava said:

What? I can't post it here?

You just look a little...:hyper:

Jamescorymiko said:
So, who's phone do we have for tonight? Is it tried and true, or losing its streaming virginity to us all tonight?

As far as I know, the source tonite it to be Miri.... with her new phone. It's losing it's virginity tonite... let's hope it's good for her too :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom