Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zooropa1310

War Child
Good evening to you all. Tonight we have a stream. You all know the drill, open http://live.g0rman.com:8000 in either iTunes or Winamp, or any other stream-supporting program. As always, the stream WILL be SILENT until the show starts. But if Gorman loves us enough, he may give us a brief pre-show...

Show start times are as follows:

9pm Pacific
12am Eastern
3pm Queensland

Will we get Mysterious Ways, Until The End Of The World, and In A Little While again? Will the highly anticipated Mofo, The Wanderer, or Unforgettable Fire be played? Stick around and find out!

:wave: Party on and enjoy! :wave:

Can't wait to see what U2 do today. Here's hoping the more rocking material stays. I'd love some UTEOTW --> Electric Co.

Yippie!

I've been waiting for someone to start this thread so I could bitch about the retarded interview on U2.com with the guy from the Sopranos. The answers don't match the friggin' questions!
hissyfit.gif

Thanks for listening. I didn't want to have to start a new thread for that.

Axver said:
Can't wait to see what U2 do today. Here's hoping the more rocking material stays. I'd love some UTEOTW --> Electric Co.

I'm hoping the rockin encore comes back, atleast in time for the Tampa show

Topic=Outstanding!

After a vacation of 2 nights of U2 live in vegas, I'm having post concert withdrawl! Tonights show should give me the fix I need! :hyper: Hello my posting chums! Huge suprises and shockers are in store for us tonight! There's a buzz in the air! Can you feel it? :rockon: OH YEAH!

Hello All,

I really missed having no show to listen to last night.

Glad we get one today. :)

I just found this site during the tour, and I am addicted more than I would like to admit.

What will we do when they aren't touring??

Is Oakland known for some really sweet shows?

I know of the Oasis/U2 pairing in 97 but what else?

I'm crossing my fingers for a high-energy fast paced show like saturday. I like acoustic songs as much as the next person, but come on, let's pump it up! :dance: I'm in the mood for some Even Better Than the Real Thing for some reason :drool:

I'm in the mood for some Sudafed and extra-soft kleenex. I think I got Bono's germs Saturday night.

:(

Hey guys, I'm in a hotel at Oakland waiting for my friend from San Jose to show up so we can go!!! I've got crappy nosebleeds in the back of the hall tonight, but tomorrow I'm GA!!!

I bet we upgrade before we get in, I'm FIRED UP for tonight!!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey guys, I'm in a hotel at Oakland waiting for my friend from San Jose to show up so we can go!!! I've got crappy nosebleeds in the back of the hall tonight, but tomorrow I'm GA!!!

I bet we upgrade before we get in, I'm FIRED UP for tonight!!!

So are you going to just stay after the show to get front row for tommorow? :wink:

.........I would............... :reject:

sue4u2 said:

Yeah, curiousity piqued now.. What is this all about!:shrug:

The celebrity name dropping thing has just gone over board. Now, instead of just listing the celebs at the show, they're creating interviews with them.

A cut and paste from the interview:

U2.Com: What did you make of the production: video, lighting, staging, extra's?
It also creates a great sense of intimacy.
wah? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom