Nov. 4, MGM Grand in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you guys have any idea where i'can find tickets for this firs night?

I'm coming from France, I have the plane tickets, the hotel reservation... but no tickets for the shows...

Stroubi

Stroubidoul said:
Do you guys have any idea where i'can find tickets for this firs night?

I'm coming from France, I have the plane tickets, the hotel reservation... but no tickets for the shows...

Stroubi

.....you can try www.stubhub.com or wait for tix the day of the show and take your chances........see ya there!

My boss tells me I'm getting a bonus in a few weeks. I may just have to expand my Vegas trip to include Friday night as well, and see if I can scrounge up a ticket.

:hmm:

kellyahern said:

It will be where all the cool kids sit, like the back of the school bus :wink: :lol:.

That's a good one Kelly! Yeah, we'll all be there! We should all wear the same color shirt or wear those neon wrist bracelet thingies! Bono would notice us all for sure! :up:

corianderstem said:
My boss tells me I'm getting a bonus in a few weeks. I may just have to expand my Vegas trip to include Friday night as well, and see if I can scrounge up a ticket.

:hmm:

you might want to try this site

http://www.4th rock .com/u2/home.asp

^(delete spaces for link to work :) )

you have to register, but it's free. It's like a ticket database, for people looking to buy/sell/trade U2 tickets, and people are not allowed to charge above face value (at least that's what the site says :)). I just checked and there are several Friday tickets available.

Ooh, good to know! I'm now also waiting to see if I can get to NYC ... a friend has offered me a GA ticket. Not sure how much my bonus will cover in my mission to see U2 in as many cities as possible. :wink:

One month to go..wow. It's been a long wait. Any word on the GA line? Are they handing out wristbands for later return? God, I hope so.

I know! One month and it WILL be here before we know it! AND U2 on Conan Thursday night! What a great week (well, aside from my sister's news that she broke her foot over the weekend and will be on crutches for 11/4 GA!)

I've heard snippets of wristband rumor for Vegas.....that wristbands will be handed out in the morning to return at 5pm, and then I heard that wristbands will be issued at the time of line up - that line up will NOT be allowed till 5pm. I dunno what the "official" word is. Now I am concerned about my poor sister!

Anyone know anything more?

I don't see how they can stop people from lining up before 5pm. That's nuts! Even if they don't want anyone on their property, you know there are going to be hundreds of GA ticket holders there looking to line up *somewhere*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom