Miscellaneous Picture Mix VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^:yes: :drool:

cap006.jpg

cap002.jpg

MrsDarcy said:
I bought mine from www.u2emporium.com
I highly recommend!!!:drool:

:yes:
I made some stills a couple of months ago of that part when they took Bono to the hospital after he broke his arm and I don't know why I decided there was no interest in posting them. :uhoh: Poor thing could barely remember his name when the nurse asked him. :cute: I'm gonna try to find them.

There's 5 DVDs of the Rattle and Hum Outtakes.
No need to buy 'em - unless you want some fancy covers for them. I'll do B&Ps if anyone wants.

I made one. I'm a terrible screengrabber! lol
Aww he's so out of it in the car too, and when the nurse comes in and awww! Bless his cottons!:hug:
cap016.jpg

U2Girl1978...you can do a lot of damage with a paypal account,as I found out the other day when I recieved my bank statement:crazy:

eep said:
There's 5 DVDs of the Rattle and Hum Outtakes.
No need to buy 'em - unless you want some fancy covers for them. I'll do B&Ps if anyone wants.

5 DVDs you say? I only have 4. I hope I'm not missing out on something fun!

MrsDarcy said:
I made one. I'm a terrible screengrabber! lol
Aww he's so out of it in the car too, and when the nurse comes in and awww! Bless his cottons!:hug:
cap016.jpg

U2Girl1978...you can do a lot of damage with a paypal account,as I found out the other day when I recieved my bank statement:crazy:

Awww poor B...

Oops Mrs Darcy... :lol: I'll try not to damage my bank account too much. :yikes:

U2Girl1978 said:
arw I love your sig! :giggle:

:sexywink:

Queen Bee made it for me. I have a thing with his chin :shifty: and it's the only interview that I can remember off the top of my head that he does :hmm: in. Plus he's telling the story of his nickname and saying "because of my chin..." :drool: :faint:

arw9797 said:

:sexywink:

Queen Bee made it for me. I have a thing with his chin :shifty: and it's the only interview that I can remember off the top of my head that he does :hmm: in. Plus he's telling the story of his nickname and saying "because of my chin..." :drool: :faint:

Ha! He's so cute. :cute:

Looking at them I remember why I didn’t post them before. It doesn’t feel good showing pictures of Bono while he’s in pain. Anyway, a PLEBAn must not skip historic evidence of this moment.:reject:

RHOut42.jpg

RHOut43.jpg

RHOut44.jpg

what the hell? ouch.

did he dislocate it or actually break it?

on the outtakes.. do they actually show him literally screwing up his arm on stage?

not that I find fun in that.. but just curious. :huh:

FungusAmongus said:
what the hell? ouch.

did he dislocate it or actually break it?

on the outtakes.. do they actually show him literally screwing up his arm on stage?

not that I find fun in that.. but just curious. :huh:

I don't remember if they show it but they do show him in the emergency room with Ali. They asked him what his name was and he kind of hesitates to say what it is and then Ali starts to talk for him. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom