Miscellaneous Picture Mix VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
998fad39.jpg

Max_theHitman said:
Let me guess... the Squirrel stole Bono´s eyeglasses! :laugh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, does anyone have this background picture from their early days, but a BIG picture?

I been meaning to create a new wallpaper.

U2then-now.jpg

Very nice! :drool:

waaahhh i was there!!!! never thought i'd see pictures of that..

was in front of his hotel in London the day before live 8, when he left and all those f** ebay-people jumped right at him..:mad:

it's annoying really..they stand right next to you to listen to your conversation in case you say something about where they might be going and things like that..

they even started to follow us when we went to the hotel where the others were staying at, but we went somewhere else first and they weren't able to keep up with us :wink:

sorry but i didnt read the posts of the rattle and hum outtakes until this morning. where can i buy them or have them?
my email is: mee2_eg@yahoo.com
thanks!

german stern magazine

only scanned in the pictures as i guess most of you won't understand the interview (in german) anyway :wink:

stern1.jpg

stern2.jpg

had been carrying around that magazine with me for a couple of days so that why the scans look like that now :(

anjarw said:
german stern magazine

only scanned in the pictures as i guess most of you won't understand the interview (in german) anyway :wink:

stern2.jpg

had been carrying around that magazine with me for a couple of days so that why the scans look like that now :(

In this case, Genug is never enough:drool:

Was it a long interview anjarw?

yeah quite long..4 pages actually. they did the interview backstage at TV Total, we saw herbert leaving the studios before they started filming the show

Back
Top Bottom