Miscellaneous Picture Mix VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RHOut97.jpg

RHOut99.jpg

RHOut104.jpg

RHOut105.jpg

RHOut107.jpg

This is horrible, but... that looks like its gotta be a funny-ass part in the DVD with the whole hospital thing. LOL

MrsDarcy said:

5 DVDs you say? I only have 4. I hope I'm not missing out on something fun!

There's 5. The fifth one is an outtake of the film.

Best part - Bono chasing the squirrels at Graceland. :lol:

U2Girl1978 said:
Oh poor Bono... Is Paul holding his hand? :huh:

I don't think Paul holds his hand....he just holds the ice on Bono's shoulder for him. Ali holds Bono's hand a few times. Plus, she also grabs the drink between Bono's legs since it looks like Bono was about to spill it.

.....Not that I've watched it a few times. :shifty:

Anyone else wanting a B&P for these, email me - eep6478@gmail.com

eep said:

I don't think Paul holds his hand....he just holds the ice on Bono's shoulder for him. Ali holds Bono's hand a few times. Plus, she also grabs the drink between Bono's legs since it looks like Bono was about to spill it.

.....Not that I've watched it a few times. :shifty:

That's how you described it. :yes:

Last edited:
eep said:

That sounds hilarious...you'd think that the guy would have something better to do than chase squirrels. :lmao:

clementine_rose said:

That sounds hilarious...you'd think that the guy would have something better to do than chase squirrels. :lmao:

It's sooooo funny! If I knew how to make clips I would, it's only about a minute long. But it's really funny! He tells everyone to watch.

:bono: "Look!! There's millions of them! Well, that's Irish for 10."

eep said:
There's 5 DVDs of the Rattle and Hum Outtakes.
No need to buy 'em - unless you want some fancy covers for them. I'll do B&Ps if anyone wants.

I hope that noone laughs or thinks I am stupid, but what is B&P? :reject: I am asking because I would love to have the DVD. Eep, my e-mail is imapleba@yahoo.com if you could give me some info. Thanks!

FungusAmongus said:
what the hell? ouch.

did he dislocate it or actually break it?

on the outtakes.. do they actually show him literally screwing up his arm on stage?

not that I find fun in that.. but just curious. :huh:

Although he was in a lot of pain his arm wasn't broken. I had to go and watch it again to be sure. :shifty:

eep said:

Is that a hint that I need to bring you a copy next month oh dearest one that is letting me crash with her after the U2 show.

:sexywink:

:flirt:

Hey I don't let just ANYONE sleep on my floor!!! :drool: If you're nice I might have pillows and blankets for you :kiss:

eep said:

5?! :ohmy:

I've only got 4... :shifty: I'm at uni right now, but eep, I'll email you when I get home! :shifty: :wink:

kellyahern said:

Yay! :)

eep rocks :up:

:yes:

I've know that for quite a long time now :wink:

As for Bono being in such pain in the car, he didn't suffer that much cuz he said he was hoping there would be a cute nurse in the hospital, lol.
Ali made a comment but I couldn't make out what it was though.

If it was my hubbie, I would have hit him over the head though (and believe me, he would share the same hopes as Bono)
He's such a goofball, right eep?? ;)

greety said:

As for Bono being in such pain in the car, he didn't suffer that much cuz he said he was hoping there would be a cute nurse in the hospital, lol.

If it was my hubbie, I would have hit him over the head though (and believe me, he would share the same hopes as Bono)

I think she rolls her eyes :lol:

I've never seen the squirrel part :hyper:.

Let me guess... the Squirrel stole Bono´s eyeglasses! :laugh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, does anyone have this background picture from their early days, but a BIG picture?

I been meaning to create a new wallpaper.

U2then-now.jpg

Last edited:
greety said:

Definitely. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom