Miscellaneous Picture Mix #41

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoBrasil.jpg

OH MY BAND!!

:ohmy::ohmy::hyper::love:

Bono, you are as beautiful as ever!! :heart: They all are, but Bono is soo stunning in these photos!
I'm in love! :heart:

Thanks for these lovely treats!!

Adam looks quite grumpy in these pictures :) But still hot! ;)Oh, i see that Ann is with Larry there! Haven't seen pictures of her since quite a while :) Is it Morleigh walking in front of Edge in one of the pictures (dark hair, white clothes) ?
I thought Ali was with Bono too... But she was here in Dublin couple of days ago...:hmm:

How did I never notice that Bono wore a Claddagh? :heart:

I commented on the new ring a few days ago. I noticed it in photos from Chile - because I'm weird and notice things like that. But today is the first time I've seen it close enough. It looks like a tanzanite stone or maybe blue diamond.

Sidenote - when in Mexico I found the most amazing diamond and blue diamond ring. If I could fall in love with an object, this would be it.

So Bono, next month while in Mexico....if you feel like dropping into a Diamonds International and picking me up the lovely blue diamond anniversary ring....technically, we've been together almost 30 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom