Miscellaneous Picture Mix #41

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It tricked me, but they are not converse as far as I think,
I'm looking for them right now.
The only exact shoe models I know Edge has been wearing are custom Vans,
(his kickass spike shoes), and Allstars slip on shoes designed by John Varvatos (with the all star logo on the sole, you can see them in the band shot from 2009 where edge is kicking his leg up.)
I'll find out which shoes these are when I'm home :giggle:
boss is watching.

Cool. I'll be waiting for the results of your findings. :D :up:

I've been wanting to order a pair of those chucks by John Varvatos , but they are not available in Europe :angry: Maybe I'm more lucky this time.:lol:

one of my favourite band pictures, and thanks to Bonocomet for helping me out with the big picture (i had to make two scans, and then Bonocomet joined them together for me):

berlin1991.jpg

Great pic and Awesome edit :up: you'd never know it was two scans!:applaud:

hearnoevilspeaknoevilseenoevil.png

Look! Its the Three wise monkeys!!!

Hear no evil , see no evil , speak no evil!

Aw so lovely!!! :love::love::love:

Does anyone got a download link for this vid? I would like to keep it cos it was film in my land! :heart:

You should be able to download it right from you tube. Do you see the download button under the video?

youtube.jpg

It says "Download As" ^

No you don't. I don't have an account there. (anymore, I was banned. :lol: ) but you should see it. :scratch:

what is there in place of it under the video screen? Do you have the other buttons to "like" it and stuff?

No you don't. I don't have an account there. (anymore, I was banned. :lol: ) but you should see it. :scratch:

what is there in place of it under the video screen? Do you have the other buttons to "like" it and stuff?

That was you?? I have to thank you for many hours of enjoyment for so, so, so many reasons. :hug:

They actually celebrated you on @U2 Forum. High praise from another forum.

Mmm maybe is because I've got the Spanish version? :scratch:

Maybe a zone stuff... :huh:

I've got the same buttons except the one that says "Download As".

Am I being discriminated for latin? :shame: hahaha!:lol:

Give ME a minute with Larry Mullen Jr aaaand...
:lol::hyper:

Seriously? What did you do?

I uploaded videos I didn't own with u2 related stuff, like seriously is what the majority of stuff you see on you tube is. But I think they just have to randomly pick accounts to take action on to try and keep the big companies from shutting them down I guess. (like Viacom which is MTV which I had videos from)

I was formally told that I am no longer even allowed to even visit or view the you tube website. :rolleyes: like ok. LOL.

I uploaded videos I didn't own with u2 related stuff, like seriously is what the majority of stuff you see on you tube is. But I think they just have to randomly pick accounts to take action on to try and keep the big companies from shutting them down I guess. (like Viacom which is MTV which I had videos from)

I was formally told that I am no longer even allowed to even visit or view the you tube website. :rolleyes: like ok. LOL.

:( were those all the videos I keep clicking on in IF that say they don't exist anymore? anyways, that's sad...

:( were those all the videos I keep clicking on in IF that say they don't exist anymore? anyways, that's sad...

Maybe, I had a huge amount of u2 videos there for years. The account was popbonobuzzbaby. I still have all the videos of course. Anyone want to start a new video website where we can share them? :hyper::lol:

Maybe, I had a huge amount of u2 videos there for years. The account was popbonobuzzbaby. I still have all the videos of course. Anyone want to start a new video website where we can share them? :hyper::lol:

:shifty: you could probably upload them to a new account :lol:

That's what I was thinking too so I haven't tried. Oh well!

We need a Misc pic here. Sorry for the OT!

Vertigo Bono ponytail. :love:

bonovertigoponytailhat.jpg

bonocomet said:

Well that blows. YouTube is such a bitch sometimes.

bonocomet said:
Vertigo Bono ponytail. :love:

:drool: He's just a natural ponytail-wearer. Mmmmmmmmmph.

Youtube is a bitch since google owns it. They effing ruined the site.:down:

I think vimeo is slightly less...strict with what's uploaded :lol: not that it makes sense that your account would be deleted when so many other videos remain...youtube is so weird with their copyright issues. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom