MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*right clicks, saves and immediately crops out Anthrax guy with freaky beard*

5fbe41a4383411e3a0c022000a1f918d_8.jpg

Thank you so much, Helen, for the beautiful pictures. Glad to see Bono got rid of the Aviators, at least for a while.

I hope there will be some video of one of the performances, I'd love to watch him perform and hear him sing again. Looks like they had fun. Love the smiles :up:

I hope this is the right way to do it. I'm new so I have no idea how to post. :p Just here enjoying the wonderful pics, and my name is Lizzy. Nice to meet all of you. :wave:

By the way, I just gotten round to finding out who the guy in the above photo with Bono is, coz I had no idea! Googled the name Christy and found out it was Christy Dingnam, the lead singer of the Irish rock band Aslan.

Yes, I saw the tweet with the picture yesterday. It is from a meeting to talk about U2's version of This Is for the tribute concert.

Yeah, I vaguely remembered something about U2 performing via video at an Aslan tribute concert and looked back, on my computers U2 photo files, and found the one photo from the 21st June. So I guessed that this photo must be related to that event. :wink:

Yeah, I vaguely remembered something about U2 performing via video at an Aslan tribute concert and looked back, on my computers U2 photo files, and found the one photo from the 21st June. So I guessed that this photo must be related to that event. :wink:
ye christys daughter posted the photo taken in June

I am positive I seen a pic somewhere recently of the band walking on the sidewalk and it appears that Adam has let his hair grow longer, re: Unforgetable Fire era...??!!

I am positive I seen a pic somewhere recently of the band walking on the sidewalk and it appears that Adam has let his hair grow longer, re: Unforgetable Fire era...??!!

Are you talking about the photo shoot U2 did in Bray at the end of October? Coz you'll find those pics a couple of pages (p.55 - p.58) back on this thread.

I posted the link above in an edit. I remembered at the time having to look up Guy Oseary's name to label the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom