2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That photo of Bono with his army hat on, I don't know if it is the filter or what that was used for that photo but the sides of his hair look silver foxish.

It's my photo. Totally white on sides and back!!!! It wasn't the filter. I'd love to see him without that hat.

from flickr:

bJhoBq5.jpg

All sizes | Bono | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Found these on "Ultraviolet U2 fan club Brasil" fb page

480893_623962724280426_1579040369_n.jpg

1013029_623962747613757_2019097172_n.jpg

"Bono and fans at Babbo Ristorante"

Thank you Babyface and Pluspol for the new pics. :bow: So I'm assuming (hoping! :pray: ) by all these photos taken of Bono and the guys in and around the Electric Lady studios/NYC must mean, U2 are still busy working on the final mix of the album!?! :hmm:

I loathe that style of haircut, but it's a nice picture of him.

That's funny. In the Aslan video I didn't like it much, but on the picture I think it looks bad ass.

Bono has more hairstyles than most women have shoes or underwear. He seems to have a different one every week. Hopefully his hair doesn't fall out completely before the album gets released just from all this experimenting.

Maybe he couldn't decide if it should be short or long, so he just did both! It's revenge of the Vertigo hair with a little bit of 360 Tour short hair on the sides.

This type of haircut (a fade with it long on top) was a popular haircut in the 90's (I should know - I had it) so I'm not sure why some folks are acting like it's a new revelation.

I think it works for him but I'm still not sure how he saved his hair as it was a lot thinner years ago.

On that note, I have no idea how the color still takes since he seems to dye it daily.

This type of haircut (a fade with it long on top) was a popular haircut in the 90's (I should know - I had it) so I'm not sure why some folks are acting like it's a new revelation.

Hammer Pants were big in the '90s as well, but that doesn't make them a good choice.

The hair isn't terrible. When I think of the "shaved sides/long top" style though, I think of Win Butler from Arcade Fire, which is just heinous. Thankfully, Bono seems to at least be pulling it off a bit better.

SO FAR. You're on notice, Bono. Be careful.

For me, his hair was terrible at mid-Vertigo tour, specially in south america concerts (It still catches my attention seeing in the Brazilian concerts).

But I like that.....Seems that he's a little bit "edgy" with that cut.

I'm just like that; can't stand having the same hair over and over, altough I envy people who like one style, color or haircut, because I'm neve satisfied with mine

Hammer Pants were big in the '90s as well, but that doesn't make them a good choice.

I never said it was a good choice...although I understand your logic ;]

Now that you mention it however...I do think it suits him.

I just wish I knew his multi-millionaire secrets to saving his hair. Us mere mortals lack the resources ;]

Anjuna? Like in: Goa, India? :ohmy:

So Bono's already vacationing with Chris Martin. Guess it's a given then that Chris appears on U2's new album. :|

Thanks to Super Yo and Last Unicorn for finding and sharing these new pics! :up:

I tried to improve the pic of Bono with Chris Martin. :nerd:

I had a feeling that Bono and co. might go the Eze, they usually do at this time of year. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom