MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now a Moment of Brutal Honesty:

Bono looks terrible lately. He really needs to get rid of those horrible glasses and get more sleep. He goes through these saggy phases once in a while, so I'm sure it'll pass.

Bracing for outraged lecture in 3... 2... 1...

I think partly it's because he's lost quite a bit of weight lately. It's the double bind of weight and appearance as you grow older; you can be a little heavier and have some extra fat fill out your fine lines a bit, or you can be lean and mean and a weeny bit haggard.

When he loses weight, it always shows in his face first. I've always thought that he tends to look tired, even sick when he's losing weight. He looks healthier and actually fitter and better rested when he's having a little flesh on his bones.

But it's also a question of lightning. Those latest pictures don't do him any favor, they are dark and blurry. And the awful glasses don't help. I'm afraid they might be here to stay. I still hope someone tells him that they don't really fit him very well so he gets rid of them again. The glasses make him look older and really tired and puffy. It would be much better to wear no glasses at all.

i think the aviators look lovely

You and me are in the minority, coz I think the aviators look good too! :wink: And let's not forget Bono is 53 and not getting any younger, so unfortunately, he's never going to look like a 20, 30 or even 40 year old man anymore. Gravity gets us all in the end, unless you get a little (botox?!? :no: ) help!! :D

Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and speaking as someone who is only a couple of years younger than Bono, I think he still looks great!! :heart:

I don't think he looks old in general, he's a beautiful person to me, always will be, I like that his life experience and character is showing in his face. I'm only saying that I think the glasses he's wearing recently don't fit him very well. They make his face look older, more tired, I'm not a fan of the Aviators. Then again, I'm not a fan of any glasses, he should lose them altogether. This will never happen, though ....

Another couple of photos of Bono with the winners of 2013 ONE Africa award.....

From left to right ONE CEO Michael Elliott, Bono, ONE Africa Director Dr. Sipho S. Moyo, ONE Board Chairman Tom Freston, and ANSAF Executive Director, Audax Rukonge

:hmm:

i think the aviators may be a bit too big for his face....

and i've always hated the red tint.
i like the lighter violet-blue ones!

like that his hair is not severely cut/shaved near-below his temples. THAT (severe cut) to me makes him look like he has less hair.

And let's not forget that a lot of alcohol is not good for the skin!

:lol: his should swipe some of ali's skin care products

And a few more from yesterday....

At Addis Ababa stadium with some local celebs....

Watching a football match....

and from the Mo Ibrahim Foundation concert.....

Again, most of these are from U2 News Instagram account.

You're welcome! I was beginning to think that I was the only one here!? Is it just me but, Pleba seems to be awfully empty nowadays! :shrug: But I'll keep on posting the photos I find for the though few who still visit this forum! :wink: Like the following of Bono with Youssou N'dour singing The Redemption Song yesterday evening at the 2013 Mo Ibrahim Foundation forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom