MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2brayireland10-22-20137.jpg~original

Beautiful!

Came across a prober video taping of the interview with Larry on Norwegian TV show called Senkveld med(with) Thomas og(and) Harald. And you can actually hear what Larry is saying plus clips from is new movie A Thousand Times Goodnight!

Larry Mullen Jr on Senkveld (25 Oct. 2013) - YouTube

And another photo of Bono via video from Dublin, at Havard school of Public Health

LOL I personally still prefer these aviators to the armani's he's was wearing during the past 5 years! :wink:

But has Bono got a new Rosary, coz if not, this is the first time I've ever noticed the emerald green heart, that you can see quite clearly in the photo I posted?! :hmm:

It looks the same as the one he wears a lot. But maybe it's new. I've seen the green lots of times before though.

It looks the same as the one he wears a lot. But maybe it's new. I've seen the green lots of times before though.

I guess it must just me then, I've just never noticed, until now, the emerald green heart-shaped gemstone on the Rosary. :shrug:

But anywho.... here's the Instagram photo I posted the link to in the wee small hours of this morning......
The cat's woke me up! :wink:

Instagram

AWWWWW GEEEEZ *bows to bonocomet*

Thanks to all for keeping tabs on the situation!!:applaud:
They all look fabulous, not that I expected anything other!!

LOVE the buzz and mounting excitement !!!!!!! (so much so, I could throw up!!) -
soooon.. soooooon they'll be on the loose again.:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom