Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pepepotro said:
i can send the messages to my sister and here can send the report for put here, but im gonns confirm this rigth now.

:bow: Thank you pepepotro and sister! Maybe we can set up a back up text person incase your sister can't do it..

alison0313 said:

:bow: Thank you pepepotro and sister! Maybe we can set up a back up text person incase your sister can't do it..

Your idea is mucho excellente! :yes:

alison0313 said:

Always using your noggin, aren’t you?

lolol! If radio stations can't vary it up when they have at least enough songs to be able to play beat on The brat..we are really in shit. ;)

More pictures:

1093715.jpg

1093718.jpg

i can send reports too from the stadium early in the day i left my house tomorrow maybe at the 10-11 AM Mexico Time (Central US Time) and i guess maybe i can arrive at the stadium at 1 PM ,im so happy because its my first u2 concert experience.My sister are in bed now so that i cant confirm the reports with my sister.Im looking other posibilities

pattip2000 said:

what time is it now for you? (that question seems worded funny)

about five.

I'm not really that tired, didn't sleep last night earlier. I just have no accuracy with my typing or the ability to remember the correct word for how to describe my lack of cohesion. Maybe that's it. Hmm. Students eh? If I have to get up for 8 30, is there really much point in sleep now? Poll's open.

pepepotro said:
i can send reports too from the stadium early in the day i left my house tomorrow maybe at the 10-11 AM Mexico Time (Central US Time) and i guess maybe i can arrive at the stadium at 1 PM ,im so happy because its my first u2 concert experience.My sister are in bed now so that i cant confirm the reports with my sister.Im looking other posibilities

Anything you can do would be fantastic!! Thanks so much!

RA-D said:

about five.

I'm not really that tired, didn't sleep last night earlier. I just have no accuracy with my typing or the ability to remember the correct word for how to describe my lack of cohesion. Maybe that's it. Hmm. Students eh? If I have to get up for 8 30, is there really much point in sleep now? Poll's open.

no, no point

pepepotro said:

Anything you can do would be awesome! :up:

If you hear the soundcheck, I'd love to know what's soundchecked. :drool:

on the off chance that there's a Brit awake who wants the spare dvd copy of Sydney '93 that I've had lying around for 3 months, drop me an email at rodgerdavies at gmail dot com

Back
Top Bottom