MERGED-->Boston 3 Setlist Party Continues!+Boston 3 setlist party thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Vertigo 2 IS it, that means the guys are getting on a plane right after the show and heading to Europe (according to the BOSTON HERALD).

Have a safe trip, guys. It was wonderful having you here. :heart: :bono: :adam: :edge: :larry: :heart:

And it has been so much fun sharing these setlist parties with people who care like I do about this band during the first leg of this tour. :hug: to all.

pepokiss said:
no... the PERFE$CT way is to end with this:

ABOY
Yahweh
Party Girl
Vertigo
Crumbs
I'm not a big fan of ABOY or Yahweh, so I doubt I'd vote for those 5 as a perfect ending.

Diane L said:
Well, if Vertigo 2 IS it, that means the guys are getting on a plane right after the show and heading to Europe (according to the BOSTON HERALD).

Have a safe trip, guys. It was wonderful having you here. :heart: :bono: :adam: :edge: :larry: :heart:

And it has been so much fun sharing these setlist parties with people who care like I do about this band during the first leg of this tour. :hug: to all.

:yes:

dont forget to come back in the fall lads!

No spoken words said:

Wait. What??? Is that at LACMA. Lila? When? How did I not know this????

YES - From June-November. Tickets went on sale months ago, but are definitely still available. The museum on Wilshire near Fairfax / La Brea Tarpits area. Gotta order mine soon for a summer weekday, me & the daughter.

A break? MORE U2???? :hyper: wishes I could get someone to call me. Damn!

Diane L said:

amen. awww that was such a nice post:hug: It makes me sad that they won't be here, but they'll be back before we know it!

june 10th i believe.....thanks for a great two months lads! loved every minute of it. see you in the fall!

3rd nite in a city, one new tune, Vertigo 2x, U2 are becoming poo. Hopefully Europe will bring something actually interesting.

It's over :sad:. What am I gonna do with all of my free time now? Here's the final set list...
Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co. // Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings // I can see for Miles
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day/ Here Comes the Sun snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
New Years Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Abraham
Bullet the Blue Sky / Johnny / Hand that Built America
Running to Stand Still
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
The Fly
Until The End Of The World
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
All Because of You
Yahweh
Party Girl
Vertigo

a HUGE thanks and a big :hug: to kellyahern and U2girl1978 for providing updates for us tonight. I'm really gonna miss this. I hope you European fans start up some setlist parties this summer. Maybe I can attend them on my days off. I'll go ahead and volunteer to send updates from the Charlotte show in December. It's been fun guys. Can't wait to read the reviews on this show... :wave:

U2dork said:
It's over :sad:. What am I gonna do with all of my free time now? Here's the final set list...
Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co. // Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings // I can see for Miles
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day/ Here Comes the Sun snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
New Years Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Abraham
Bullet the Blue Sky / Johnny / Hand that Built America
Running to Stand Still
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
The Fly
Until The End Of The World
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
All Because of You
Yahweh
Party Girl
Vertigo

a HUGE thanks and a big :hug: to kellyahern and U2girl1978 for providing updates for us tonight. I'm really gonna miss this. I hope you European fans start up some setlist parties this summer. Maybe I can attend them on my days off. I'll go ahead and volunteer to send updates from the Charlotte show in December. It's been fun guys. Can't wait to read the reviews on this show... :wave:

thanks u2dork
I'm signing up for the STL show at least might be more

Hope everybody has a great summer! I'm going to be out of town for most of June, and I don't think I'll be able to make the setlist parties. But I'll pop in when I have the chance. :wave:

I'm gonna miss this too:hug: I wonder how many of us will be able to make it to the European show threads..I will, but many people will probably be at work and stuff

Diane L said:

Indeed. Mucho thanks to everyone who loves U2 as much as I do! While going to the concerts is certainly ideal, this really is the next best thing! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom