MERGED-->Boston 3 Setlist Party Continues!+Boston 3 setlist party thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

hehe, yeah. hopefully we will get some big surprises there! it's kinda gonna be like starting all over again, with a new stage set up and all..yay now I'm excited!

yup im excited too! lol :reject:

new stage layout? new songs? what could europe have in store?!?! lol

btw---def not the same alex. oh well :D

night guys - have to get up early and play grown up again tomorrow - as its my holiday to work :grumpy:

again - great time tonight :D

UKTan said:

I will confess, I am surprised there wasn't more of a shake up in the setlist tonight. But, I would still have been at the show tonight if i could have been

After seeing the Thurs. night show, I have to agree with you here. I really gripped about not going to tonight's show after taking in the first two. I figured after they pulled out UTEOTW and Out of Control (completely spontaneous), and considering this is the last show until Europe, tonight was going to hold a couple of big surprises.

Word was out on WGRYWH on Thurs., they just didn't play it. Overall, it was a solid setlist, just not as many changes from night to night as the first two.

Looking forward to the second US leg.

Thanks, folks, for having me on my virgin setlist gathering on the site. I shall return. :wink:

before you all leave (seems like most of you already left) just want to thank everyone for the set list updates and stuff!!!:hug: see everyone at the start of the European leg! geez, it's such a sad atmosphere now, I can't even bear to think about what it will be like on December 19:sad:

Its over :sigh:

Is it October yet??

2 shows last week and no party girl, NYD or WGRYWH or UTEOTW lucky Boston :madspit:

Ocean said:

After seeing the Thurs. night show, I have to agree with you here. I really gripped about not going to tonight's show after taking in the first two. I figured after they pulled out UTEOTW and Out of Control (completely spontaneous), and considering this is the last show until Europe, tonight was going to hold a couple of big surprises.

Word was out on WGRYWH on Thurs., they just didn't play it. Overall, it was a solid setlist, just not as many changes from night to night as the first two.

Looking forward to the second US leg.

Thanks, folks, for having me on my virgin setlist gathering on the site. I shall return. :wink:

I actually wonder if they got confused and played the 3rd night setlist too early lol.

FUIrish said:
june 10th i believe.....thanks for a great two months lads! loved every minute of it. see you in the fall!

Yep, the tour started exactly two months ago today....how time how flown since that first date in San Diego...

See you in the fall boys!

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
before you all leave (seems like most of you already left) just want to thank everyone for the set list updates and stuff!!!:hug: see everyone at the start of the European leg! geez, it's such a sad atmosphere now, I can't even bear to think about what it will be like on December 19:sad:

yeah same from me, thanks guys, lots of fun!

thanks u2dork for posting the setlist and to our wonderful sources whose names i cannot remember :reject:

you all are awesome :hug:

cmon 11/19! :hyper:

Well, its end of Leg time...:ohmy:

I had a great time at the shows I saw in US...the shows I saw & the ppl I met are responsible for me being so unable to concentrate at work lol...it's our turn now...I hope we live up to what the US started. :)

We need a Brussels connection for June 10th.
Whats the time difference between the US and Brussels anyway?
Snow Patrols :up: going to be with them, I think.

Thanks to everyone who were there or found and posted the setlist.:heart:
I will really miss these parties they were :cool:

No more PITNOL either.:sad: now the withdrawals start :wink:

UPDATE from Kelly:
during party girl they brought out a big certificate they got from the mayor declaring May 24 as U2 day !!!

Any questions for Kelly while she waits at the airport?

Party Girl and Wild Horses were both full band...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom