MERGED-->Boston 3 Setlist Party Continues!+Boston 3 setlist party thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian - if you wind up in S.Calif. you can stay here and tell of all your stories. We'll feed you and give you a roof over your head.

Did someone say PARTY GIRL? :hyper:
(in honor of my b-day - who told Bono? :giggle: )

UKTan said:

I don't think u were that far from me in the line :)...tho I travelled down from NY via Amtrak. Got in line about 9am, was number 59. I have to say, it was a great GA line...the best 7 or 8 hours of q-ing I've done :)

Hey, I got in line around 9, too. I also came in via Amtrak, though on a commuter train Friday. We must've been close to each other. I was in a black leather jacket, and I have shortish brown hair and glasses. My friend has many colors of hair.

I had a great time in the line, too, except for the way we all squished up right before we went in.

Party Girl :dance:

Nah... I'm a Kiwi.

I was 3 during Lovetown.
7 during ZooTV.
Skipped PopMart.

Moved to Australia.

They skipped Elevation.

So :shrug: nope. However I'm really looking foward to it. It's funny though that 2 of my favourite 5 bands I will have seen before them - and both of them (Midnight Oil & Split Enz) have broken up. Thats the U2 enigma.

Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co. // Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings // I can see for Miles
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart -- boy and girl on stage
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day/ Here Comes the Sun snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
New Years Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Abraham
Bullet the Blue Sky / Johnny / Hand that Built America
Running to Stand Still
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
~Encore 1~
The Fly
Until The End Of The World (no bull fight)
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
All Because of You
Yahweh
Party Girl
Vertigo

Party Girl! That's a nice surprise, although I thought that's pretty much reserved for someone's birthday?

Heard that in Providence on 10/31/01, and that was for Larry's B-day.

Lila64 said:
ruffian - if you wind up in S.Calif. you can stay here and tell of all your stories. We'll feed you and give you a roof over your head.

Email me your addy & I'll send off LA & another copy of Anaheim...don't send another blank, I owe you one for the lousy burn :(

rbaeler@comcast.net

Lila64 said:

Thanks Lila! I have a wedding to go to in L.A. in early September and I cursed the bride for not being considerate enough to schedule her nuptials around a U2 concert.

No spoken words said:
Amen Lila....sure, my fondest wish is for set list chaos nightly....but, that's not realistic....and I mean it when I say that if I saw them 10 nights in a row, and they played the same set 10 times in a row, that would be just fine with me....because that would mean I just saw them 10 nights in a row.

wiping tears from eyes - I love you guys! You all GET IT! :hug:

and now Vertigo2? Waaaaaaa.....

Hooray for Vertigo 2!

Thats the perfect way to end this leg of the tour. Go out on a high note!

VintagePunk said:

I'm spunky for an oldster. :lmao: :lmao:

Me too, or so I'd like to believe. I'm 34, but, my sense of play, my love of nonsense, my dork spirit, etc....all live on and are as strong as ever. I'd never "act" young just to feel young...but my organic way of being lends itself to appearing to still be youthful. And I, too, can very much still kick someone's ass, if needs be.....you can take the boy out of the Bronx, but you cannot take the Bronx out of the boy....or, Time won't take the boy out of this man.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom