Las Vegas Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i held on to my password for 4 GA's and got em! but in each section that you have to click on the server connection "timed out"...then, i was already logged in to my unlv account and it made me log in again. :rolleyes: then once i pulled my 4 ga's and went to go to the next step it crashed so i was worried that i was gonna lose those tix if i refreshed but i had no choice!! anyway, it all worked out and was awesome!!!

i just don't understand why they needed me to enter my 3 digit veri code for my credit card after i had done that when i set up my account!!! :shrug:

congrats to sicy, carlos and everyone! and remember....what happens in vegas, ends up on the blue crack!! :lol::crack:
:hug:

Yeah, that's right...it asked for your veri code from your cc.

See you in Vegas M!

Anyone go for the $95 ticket range? Know which sections they are located in?

I've decided I'm taking the day off tomorrow to take care of my purchase.

Had a feeling it'd be glitchy/crashy, but it seems it's working for most. Hopefully everyone can get the tickets they want!

It's pretty straight forward, walks you through the screens, first you put in your presale code, then I think select #of tickets, then which level seating. However I did it so fast I did not see where to choose a delivery option, so I guess it defaulted to priority mail, which is fine with me. Oh yeah you also had to sign in again. :crack:

There was no other delivery option, only priority mail for $12.50 (I checked, just in case)!

well for quick reference here's an easy to read chart i put up some pages back...not sure if it's totally accurate though

sam_boyd_stadium_u2_small.jpg

134 Lower end zone :love:

A lot of the other venues had their own presales as well - I don't recall hearing that it meant trouble for Boots folks, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. I thought someone else had confirmed that GAs typically weren't released for the non-U2 presales, either.

Not sure if that's true, but try not to worry. :)

My best advice would be to make sure you set up an account with UNLV Tickets BEFORE buying tickets. I also had my code copied and ready to paste in to the field. Patience, Refresh Refresh if necessary and have everything ready and handy before you go to buy your tickets....(seat chart, credit card, presale code, etc)

Okay, word of warning for non-Americans; once you get to the first page, the one after you enter your pre-sale code, it asks you how many tickets you want, what area but also Delivery Method but the only options are : Select Delivery Method
Priority Mail (USA)

Now when I chose Select Delivery Method I didn't get any other options, did anyone else?
Perhaps it was my pc, but if you experience this problem, you can choose Priority Mail (USA) and once you select your country of residence it will automatically give you Will Call as the Delivery Method.

Again, though, it could have been my computer...

Verrry nerve-wracking but managed 2 GA's!

ETA: It would appear, judging from the replies above, that there is no other Delivery Method so if you choose Priority Mail (USA), the default will set to Will Call once it realizes you don't live in the USA.

Anyone go for the $95 ticket range? Know which sections they are located in?

I've decided I'm taking the day off tomorrow to take care of my purchase.

Had a feeling it'd be glitchy/crashy, but it seems it's working for most. Hopefully everyone can get the tickets they want!

Check my previous post! I got the95.00 seats :)

Ok that was nervewracking! But I was offered the section I wanted on first try so I hope they are good. Section 129 is Edge's side right? I was going by this map.

lasvegasstagemap.jpg

I'm still too nervous even tho it's all over. :crack:

Hooray for all of you who have gotten tickets!! :hyper:

I'm debating whether to go for the $30 seats or the $95 ones. I'm terrified of heights, so I'm assuming the $30 ones would be too high for me. Don't want to have a panic attack at the concert! :lol:

Hotel reservation...........Check

Tickets to the show.......Check

Overall Experience.........Priceless

4 cheap tix :$120.00
$9/seat "fee" 36.00

Subtotal: $156.00
Del. Chg: 12.50
Order Chg: 3.25

Total: $171.75

So Kinsa, you got the $250 seats?

Yep. And I'm hoping the seating chart above is not as accurate as the one on U2.com - the one on U2.com is definitely different, seems more to scale? I'm in section 108, so I hope the U2. com one is correct!

http://360.u2.com/images/largevenues/lg_lasvegas.jpg

My service fees were 22.50, plus the 3 parking/facility fee, so I guess 25.50 total per ticket, my grand total for 4 seats was 1,102.00

Ok that was nervewracking! But I was offered the section I wanted on first try so I hope they are good. Section 129 is Edge's side right? I was going by this map.

lasvegasstagemap.jpg

I'm still too nervous even tho it's all over. :crack:

How much were those seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom