Las Vegas Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that was nervewracking! But I was offered the section I wanted on first try so I hope they are good. Section 129 is Edge's side right? I was going by this map.

lasvegasstagemap.jpg

I'm still too nervous even tho it's all over. :crack:

Great section Comet!!

Hooray for all of you who have gotten tickets!! :hyper:

I'm debating whether to go for the $30 seats or the $95 ones. I'm terrified of heights, so I'm assuming the $30 ones would be too high for me. Don't want to have a panic attack at the concert! :lol:

No worries... there are no nosebleed seats in this stadium. They're all, technically, on the lower level.

OMG...my friend and I changed our minds as the time was ticking down to 1 minute on seats and decided to go for GA! I guess we're not that old after all! GAAH...I think I'm going to barf from relief and lack of food this morning! What's up with $12.50 delivery charge? it better be coming Fedex!

Party in the GA line! Now if I can only convince her to get there earlier then 10am. :hyper:

ok, now i'm pissed i just got a confirmation in my email and it says.....

If you have selected the MAIL, FEDEX, PRIORITY or EXPRESS MAIL options, and you live in the United States, your
tickets will be mailed no earlier than one month prior to the event date.

i wanted to get them fed exed but wasn't given an option, had to go with prioirty mail. now they are saying it will not be SHIPPED before one month prior? !!?? then i want to fucking have them snail mailed and they can give me my 12.50 back!!!!

:down:

plus, that's a lot of stress....i never believe i have tickets until i see them in my hand. :no: :sad:

If you have selected the MAIL, FEDEX, PRIORITY or EXPRESS MAIL options, and you live in the United States, your

i wanted to get them fed exed but wasn't given an option, had to go with prioirty mail. now they are saying it will not be SHIPPED before one month prior? !!?? then i want to fucking have them snail mailed and they can give me my 12.50 back!!!!

plus, that's a lot of stress....i never believe i have tickets until i see them in my hand. :no: :sad:

do others have the same message?

You're right, it does say that. :angry:

Congrats to everyone and good luck to the remaining presalers! :D

And yes Chrissi, you can believe I will be rocking a few books while in line. :/

And Bev, I got married last August after a 3 month engagement and 7 months of dating officially (we were best friends before that). It surprised everyone, including us! :lol:

They always say this, but they normally arrive in a few weeks. I would expect them soon Melissa.

I'm debating whether to go for the $30 seats or the $95 ones. I'm terrified of heights, so I'm assuming the $30 ones would be too high for me. Don't want to have a panic attack at the concert! :lol:

I'm seriously considering going for a $30 ticket for LV (since I will be GA in Amsterdam). Just to have a totally different view. And am kinda afraid of heights too. We could keep each other company, Thora!

Hotel reservation...........Check

Tickets to the show.......Check

Overall Experience.........Priceless

4 cheap tix :$120.00
$9/seat "fee" 36.00

Subtotal: $156.00
Del. Chg: 12.50
Order Chg: 3.25

Total: $171.75

what section is the "Cheap" section

Status
Not open for further replies.